The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 10,989
Last edited:
Yeah nice one @Flloydo for the pics.

I only got mine a couple of months back and I haven't opened it yet.

I will though. I really like the lenti and the steel looks amazing.

One finally popped up on eBay last week too that finished at about £45 which I didn't think was too bad. I paid similar from a fellow Ninja. Expected it to go a bit higher.

Yeah that was my listing lol and @Flloydo won it lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Sealed! I listed it at cost for a mate and since there was only one other version on eBay at over £100 he thought he was going to get a fortune for his! @Flloydo basically got it for cost lol!

How it sold for cost is bizarre lol. Even on auctions this sells for like £80 and auctions tend to go for a lot less these days. Well at least it went to @Flloydo! And at least you didn't make a loss either!!

• Thanks
I hope it was a Ninja that got the bargain T1 Lenti just now on the Bay. Was watching it but already have it so didn't bid. Was tempted to buy it and pass it on for cost to someone on here.

Couldn't post the link on here as I was following the same guys Nova T2 so didn't want more competition :LOL:

I hope it was a Ninja that got the bargain T1 Lenti just now on the Bay. Was watching it but already have it so didn't bid. Was tempted to buy it and pass it on for cost to someone on here.

Couldn't post the link on here as I was following the same guys Nova T2 so didn't want more competition :LOL:
How much did it go for?

I don't see any recent bargains ended. Maybe they didn't ship to my country?

See that go for a decent price (open though)

Shouldn’t post bidding items on here though anyway

Very good

A few quid cheaper than I paid sealed

With that price being higher than I thought, yeah that's about right I guess for open. I think I paid similar sealed too.

I got bumped up in the very last second by someone. Nearly got the T2 for £35. Looked like I had but bumped on the very last second. Felt like a bot bidding it was so late.

• Thanks
With that price being higher than I thought, yeah that's about right I guess for open. I think I paid similar sealed too.

I got bumped up in the very last second by someone. Nearly got the T2 for £35. Looked like I had but bumped on the very last second. Felt like a bot bidding it was so late.

Was bidding on some bits yesterday and got smashed in the last second

Adamant they were bots

• Thanks
Reactions: Bungral
You got Ebay ‘sniped’. The Bay Snipers bid at the very last second. Savvy buyers will do this. It’s a very common technique to stop the price driving up by giving you the false assumption you were wining the auction down to the last second and then get outbid. So the best way to play this Sniping game is to either do the same or bid defensively by making big bids to start off and push off the snipers who think their last second bid isn’t going to change anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks