The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 10,989
Last edited:
If they're watching them then I don't see why not just bid yourself with a few seconds left. No real need for bots but yeah there definitely seems to be a difference. When the page doesn't have time to refresh the updated price before ending.

I won it for £41 but I didn't know it had gone up to that until I went to my eBay and saw it.

I don't mind paying that for opened as I would have opened it myself as soon as it arrived anyway.

You got Ebay ‘sniped’. The Bay Snipers bid at the very last second. Savvy buyers will do this. It’s a very common technique to stop the price driving up by giving you the false assumption you were wining the auction down to the last second and then get outbid. So the best way to play this Sniping game is to either do the same or bid defensively by making big bids to start off and push off the snipers who think their last second bid isn’t going to change anything.

Lol I know what sniping is and everyone does it which is fine. I just do it manually with a few seconds left.

We're talking about very last second using bots to bid for you leaving it so late as for it to not even update on the listing. You only see it if you check afterwards.

For T2, I went with the second options as there were no bids on it. They didn't go higher than my max so I still won so I'm happy. Would have been happier at £6 less but whats £6 ay.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
You got Ebay ‘sniped’. The Bay Snipers bid at the very last second. Savvy buyers will do this. It’s a very common technique to stop the price driving up by giving you the false assumption you were wining the auction down to the last second and then get outbid. So the best way to play this Sniping game is to either do the same or bid defensively by making big bids to start off and push off the snipers who think their last second bid isn’t going to change anything.

Thank you for teaching us how to use eBay :rofl:

You also have to remember that not everyone is about the second a listing your bidding on ends. Plus theirs apps and stuff people use to snipe

Thank you for teaching us how to use eBay :rofl:

You also have to remember that not everyone is about the second a listing your bidding on ends. Plus theirs apps and stuff people use to snipe

I am sure many people don’t use Apps. It’s quite simple, if you have smart phones you can see the count down, you get reminders, set an alarm. I’m not saying there isn’t bots around. It’s much easier to snipe now than it was before due to smart phone technology.

Lol I know what sniping is and everyone does it which is fine. I just do it manually with a few seconds left.

We're talking about very last second using bots to bid for you leaving it so late as for it to not even update on the listing. You only see it if you check afterwards.

For T2, I went with the second options as there were no bids on it. They didn't go higher than my max so I still won so I'm happy. Would have been happier at £6 less but whats £6 ay.

Practice how to time it right on the last second ;)

Practice how to time it right on the last second ;)

I've been using eBay for many a year and generally get what I want without having to practice. I assume we all have reasonable experience of trying to get various releases we want from auctions.

There are more people that you might think that use the automation software to place their bids for them at the last second.

Smart phones do indeed make it easier including the nice active realtime countdown but if you try and it bid with 1 second to go, you can very well miss out due to dodgy signal or it not getting through quite in time. That's why I tend to do it with 3-5 seconds left.

What I saw on both of these was bids that didn't even register on the real time bid price. The listing ended with the lower price shown on the summary screen. Only when refreshed did it even show the new price. That shows how last second it was.

Anyway, enough of that. Was just wondering if a Ninja got this one is all :LOL:.

It appears not unless they're waiting until they get it before sharing.

Must’ve been a UK only listing as this sniper didn’t see any listing for anything close to that amount yesterday or the day before when I checked the title.

Well well well well, what do we got here :joy::joy::drool::drool: FINALLY got this baby :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:. Opened from ebay for a decent price. What an absolutely stunning edition :cigar::cigar:. When I looked at it first time at night under artificial light it looked minty mint without any hairlines whatsoever, however today under natural light something poped up, but luckily nothing serious and I think it´s really impossible to get such a glossy steels without any single flaw at all. I got only tiny horizontal hairline scratch probably from taking the steel in and out of slip. But DAMN this steel is so awesome that it´s hard to put into a words :OMG::OMG: Can´t believe I waited so long for this. Immediatelly in TOP 5, maybe, probably TOP 1 :oohyeah::oohyeah:

Now almost all HDzeta rests are off the wish list, only WW double lenti left, but this has time.

Anyway, took some pics, but it´s so hard to take something decent when it ´s so glossy and many did a better job before me, so mainly just for fun...

DSC_3383.jpg

DSC_3387.jpg DSC_3391.jpg DSC_3395.jpg DSC_3403.jpg DSC_3406.jpg DSC_3408.jpg DSC_3413.jpg DSC_3416.jpg

Love this edition since first touch! :oohyeah::oohyeah:

Attachments

• DSC_3402.jpg
    DSC_3402.jpg
    974.9 KB · Views: 111
:OMG::stop::wow: That's me feeling jealous. I've been in search of a copy for many weeks. Clearly different countries' eBays show different things in searches.
Extremely nice edition you have there. Congrats.

P.S. Oh, and of course you got your DL Thor already lol
I'm going to start digging a tunnel to China now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
:OMG::stop::wow: That's me feeling jealous. I've been in search of a copy for many weeks. Clearly different countries' eBays show different things in searches.
Extremely nice edition you have there. Congrats.

P.S. Oh, and of course you got your DL Thor already lol
I'm going to start digging a tunnel to China now.

Thanks. This one was from UK seller as BIN with offer If I remember correctly, no auction, so that´s why maybe you missed it. Also, he didn´t have it listed long time :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I tried looking at another country's eBay and sure enough, I found a couple new ones I hadn't seen before... apparently if the seller doesn't ship to your country it is not shown in that country's eBay. It makes sense, but wtf.
I'll get one some day. I'd be happy with the 1/4, that steel needs to be seen.

I tried looking at another country's eBay and sure enough, I found a couple new ones I hadn't seen before... apparently if the seller doesn't ship to your country it is not shown in that country's eBay. It makes sense, but wtf.
I'll get one some day. I'd be happy with the 1/4, that steel needs to be seen.

I´m sure you will get your copy soon, just keep hunting :). At first I wanted also only 1/4 slip, but then I saw it went for even more than slip editions so I decided to go with lenti. Besides I like them beefy HDzeta slips :oohyeah::drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I missed out on a one click on eBay because I was arguing with myself over the price too much. Should have just bought it.

I missed out on a one click on eBay because I was arguing with myself over the price too much. Should have just bought it.
Hehe... You mean this one? :whistle::naughty: Bought this just recently from the bay for what should be considered a good price for an open/near mint Boxset :cigar: I originally had just the Lenti but over time I regretted not picking up the One Click in the first place when I could... :arghh: It is T1 afterall and this release is just pure awesome :oohyeah::notworthy: (don't need the others in Boxset form unless they released T2 ;):rolleyes:). I especially love the 1/4 slip! :drool::drool: Sorry for many pics guys, but I got excited with this one and wanted to share my excitement :emb:
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180620153146973_COVER_wm.jpg

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180620153551666_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180620153945143_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180620154220525_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180620154343378_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180620154443490_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180620154745421_COVER_wm.jpg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20180621161631529_wm.jpg
tmp_20180621165830_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180620161347690_COVER_wm.jpg