The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 10,985
Last edited:
Hehe... You mean this one? :whistle::naughty: Bought this just recently from the bay for what should be considered a good price for an open/near mint Boxset :cigar: I originally had just the Lenti but over time I regretted not picking up the One Click in the first place when I could... :arghh: It is T1 afterall and this release is just pure awesome :oohyeah::notworthy: (don't need the others in Boxset form unless they released T2 ;):rolleyes:). I especially love the 1/4 slip! :drool::drool: Sorry for many pics guys, but I got excited with this one and wanted to share my excitement :emb:
View attachment 379416

Yeah that's the one. Your images make me feel like such an idiot for not buying it because JUST LOOK AT IT! Everything in that box, and the box itself just look awesome!
This is one that I am really going to hate myself over for a long, long time. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Together with rest of my HDZ Boxsets and placed inside new SCF9 protector. Trialling the non-lenti Boxsets with them first as they are a very snug fit. Not sure I'd like to use them with an open Lenti Boxset when it's so tight... :cautious: I'd worry it will scratch the Lenti itself :oops:
View attachment 379484
so much trash
who am I lying to. I wish I were you.
9998.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
Well well well well, what do we got here :joy::joy::drool::drool: FINALLY got this baby :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:. Opened from ebay for a decent price. What an absolutely stunning edition :cigar::cigar:. When I looked at it first time at night under artificial light it looked minty mint without any hairlines whatsoever, however today under natural light something poped up, but luckily nothing serious and I think it´s really impossible to get such a glossy steels without any single flaw at all. I got only tiny horizontal hairline scratch probably from taking the steel in and out of slip. But DAMN this steel is so awesome that it´s hard to put into a words :OMG::OMG: Can´t believe I waited so long for this. Immediatelly in TOP 5, maybe, probably TOP 1 :oohyeah::oohyeah:

Now almost all HDzeta rests are off the wish list, only WW double lenti left, but this has time.

Anyway, took some pics, but it´s so hard to take something decent when it ´s so glossy and many did a better job before me, so mainly just for fun...

View attachment 379264

View attachment 379265 View attachment 379266 View attachment 379267 View attachment 379269 View attachment 379270 View attachment 379271 View attachment 379272 View attachment 379273

Love this edition since first touch! :oohyeah::oohyeah:
Congrats @Hereticz , my steelbook is always on display, top five in my collection :drool:
Congrats @Mickle_89 , Very nice pickup :thumbs:
ABxxlw.jpg

Need some advice guys.....

Bought this off a guy from eBay. Maybe he's a member here? I dunno. It was listed as 'Excellent condition. No obvious marks or damage'.
Turned up today but the back cover is a mess. There are pretty apparent scratches, and 3 or 4 spots that look like they might have been touched up by a pen.

I didn't want to go returning it as I'm in Ireland and the seller in the UK. So I just contacted him today to let him know what I had received and that I was very disappointed. I sent him the photos below to show him.

I was very polite. Told him I didn't want to go faffing about returning it but that he should be more thorough in inspecting and describing his items. especially steelbooks. He kept saying that that wasn't the steelbook he sent and 'it must have disappeared'. To be fair, the photo he has of the back cover looks perfect. But this is what I received (click on the photos for higher res)......

DSC08781 (Medium).JPGDSC08786 (Medium).JPGDSC08787 (Medium).JPGDSC08783 (Medium).JPGDSC08784 (Medium).JPG
I said to him it was my word against his, but this is what I had received. How could the steelbook have disappeared? Then the guy turned into a smart ass and basically said I was trying to return a defected copy and keep his good copy and told me not to return that to him!!! I told him I had already said I didn't want to return it, and that if I did there was pretty much nothing he could do about it. I then told him I didn't appreciate being called a scammer and could equally accuse him of sending an inferior product to what was in his photographs. I also told him the more I thought about it, I might just return it!! He told me then that he would not be refunding me and that he would fight Paypal and eBay all the way.

What do you guys think? I'm not OCD but this is quite bad right? I really don't want to return it but he's really pissed me off now. I was more than tolerant with him.......

This is the eBay listing with his pics.

Those scratches seem big. If you don’t feel it’s worth the price to keep it, I would go through ebay and PayPal showing the evidence and say that you received a damaged item that was describesd as being in excellent condition. And that it seems from the pictures to what you received as two different items. You will most probably win that case. Although I agree with the seller that it’s very easy for a buyer to scam a seller on eBay, if you sell on eBay you have to be prepared for situations to happen. This certainly seems like his fault, either because he inspected badly or because he is sending you a different steel than pictured. He made a bad choice being rude though, almost leaving you with no other choice than make him pay.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Need some advice guys.....

Bought this off a guy from eBay. Maybe he's a member here? I dunno. It was listed as 'Excellent condition. No obvious marks or damage'.
Turned up today but the back cover is a mess. There are pretty apparent scratches, and 3 or 4 spots that look like they might have been touched up by a pen.

I didn't want to go returning it as I'm in Ireland and the seller in the UK. So I just contacted him today to let him know what I had received and that I was very disappointed. I sent him the photos below to show him.

I was very polite. Told him I didn't want to go faffing about returning it but that he should be more thorough in inspecting and describing his items. especially steelbooks. He kept saying that that wasn't the steelbook he sent and 'it must have disappeared'. To be fair, the photo he has of the back cover looks perfect. But this is what I received (click on the photos for higher res)......

I said to him it was my word against his, but this is what I had received. How could the steelbook have disappeared? Then the guy turned into a smart ass and basically said I was trying to return a defected copy and keep his good copy and told me not to return that to him!!! I told him I had already said I didn't want to return it, and that if I did there was pretty much nothing he could do about it. I then told him I didn't appreciate being called a scammer and could equally accuse him of sending an inferior product to what was in his photographs. I also told him the more I thought about it, I might just return it!! He told me then that he would not be refunding me and that he would fight Paypal and eBay all the way.

What do you guys think? I'm not OCD but this is quite bad right? I really don't want to return it but he's really pissed me off now. I was more than tolerant with him.......

This is the eBay listing with his pics.
I agree it's not as described, and maybe not as pictured, but I'm pretty sure it's the same steel. I've spotted the same mark on one of your photos and on the seller's last photo. That could mean he photographed it in the most favourable angle for the sale, or it could mean it's an old photo and he's been careless with it since. Who knows, but it does look like the same steel to me.

• Thanks
I hate to buy stuff which isn't in the condition it has been described. Sometimes I hate collecting Steelbooks in general. There are just too many flaws with them and it's always hard / near to impossible when you want to sell a steelbook that isn't exactly mint.

• Thanks
Those scratches seem big. If you don’t feel it’s worth the price to keep it, I would go through ebay and PayPal showing the evidence and say that you received a damaged item that was describesd as being in excellent condition. And that it seems from the pictures to what you received as two different items. You will most probably win that case. Although I agree with the seller that it’s very easy for a buyer to scam a seller on eBay, if you sell on eBay you have to be prepared for situations to happen. This certainly seems like his fault, either because he inspected badly or because he is sending you a different steel than pictured. He made a bad choice being rude though, almost leaving you with no other choice than make him pay.
Thanks.

You see I think if I go through ebay they will ask for me to sort with seller first and if he doesn't offer to take it back he's in trouble.

But yes, I think his attitude was as annoying as anything else. I was walking away and he just insulted me. Why would you even do that?

@BluSteel2012 hope this helps somehow.
See yellow arrows.
Yes. I did see that myself. I do have that mark on mine, but you can't see the scratches or blemishes on the other side in his pic.

So how is that? Did he doctor his pic? Did he roughly shove the SteelBook in and out of the slipcover numerous times before he packed it?

Makes no sense.....

Yes. I did see that myself. I do have that mark on mine, but you can't see the scratches or blemishes on the other side in his pic.

So how is that? Did he doctor his pic? Did he roughly shove the SteelBook in and out of the slipcover numerous times before he packed it?

Makes no sense.....
It could be any number of things I suppose. Easiest thing is for the photos used on eBay to have been taken a while ago and it has since been mishandled. If that's not it, then pure carelessness on his part sliding the steel in and out of the slip could do it (the straight scratches). I don't know about those other imperfections though.
You can tell his description does not match his own photos though. The slip clearly has a damaged/bent corner. His description is also worded as if he's already assuming some collector is going to complain... trying to cover his ass before the fact. Easiest way for a collector not to complain is describing exactly what is going to be sent.

• Thanks
That could mean he photographed it in the most favourable angle for the sale, or it could mean it's an old photo and he's been careless with it since. Who knows, but it does look like the same steel to me.

I didn't think of that. Yeah, maybe they are old photos......