Purchase link: Zavvi (SOLD OUT)

Limited to 1000 Copies.

11094344-6074278265840395.jpg

11094344-6234278265867974.jpg 11094344-1634278265858191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Reactions: hung17
Here's a thought !
Maybe the price drop is to encourage people not to cancel ?
:wacky:

could be so but what people have to be aware of the pre-order price promise is not automatically applied like amazon.
provided people have not used a code for discount they will need to contact zavvi customer services and they have the price adjusted on the basis of the pre-order price promise which staff do manually.

wouldn't want to be a zavvi cs member right now.

personally i have cancelled this as got film arena coming.

hope those that have got steel coming enjoy it

basil :thumbs:

talked to amazon and they said this was a preorder for a steelbook and not amray. Since zavvi changed the release date till after amazon June 1 date and also dropped to price 14.99 I am willing to bet amazon listing is the same steelbook and Zavvi made these moves to avoid to much customer backlash.

talked to amazon and they said this was a preorder for a steelbook and not amray. Since zavvi changed the release date till after amazon June 1 date and also dropped to price 14.99 I am willing to bet amazon listing is the same steelbook and Zavvi made these moves to avoid to much customer backlash.
It 100% not a steelbook on Amazon UK
It a Blu ray amaray available from all retailers
Release Date: 1 Jun. 2015
Blu ray amaray
Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00W5C5AM4/?tag=hidefnin-21
Zavvi http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-terminator/11098838.html

The Terminator Steelbook is only available from Zavvi in the UK its exclusive to Zavvi in the UK
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/termin...9_1430336000_61449076b6375a8424de97259001e48e

Last edited:
If its been dropped does that mean my pre order is now 15 and not 20 . I know about the "price promise " but if is zavvi we are on about
It seems that if you took advantage of the 5% site-wide discount when you ordered this you will not be charged the new "Sold out" price of GBP 14.99 instead of the GBP that 18.99 that you paid. On the other hand, if you did not use the discount code I imagine that you will be charged the new lower price, I think?
I don't recall a discount code available when FRANKENWEENIE went live and I did contact Zavvi about their pre-order price promise and was informed that I would be charged the new lower price of GBP 17.99 instead of 19.99 as was at pre-order originally and consequently would be refunded two quid.

Last edited:
14.99 now.. such bullshit >_<
Think im going to cancel and wait for it to pop up again with the new price.

right in basic english zavvi DO NOT APPLY there price promise automatically like amazon!
example if you ordered at £20 you will pay £20
if you ordered with a discount code at £18.99 you will pay £18.99

if you DIDN'T order with a discount code you can have the new price but YOU have to contact zavvi customer services YOURSELVES by email and ASK FOR IT! under price promise guarntee

if you ordered WITH a discount code you can have new price BUT the discount code you had is NOT valid anymore!
so will be £14.99 no lower! but YOU have to contact zavvi YOURSELVES by email and ASK FOR IT! under price promise guarntee

is that clear enough now???????????????????????:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

basil :p:p:p

right in basic english zavvi DO NOT APPLY there price promise automatically like amazon!
example if you ordered at £20 you will pay £20
if you ordered with a discount code at £18.99 you will pay £18.99

if you DIDN'T order with a discount code you can have the new price but YOU have to contact zavvi customer services YOURSELVES by email and ASK FOR IT! under price promise guarntee

if you ordered WITH a discount code you can have new price BUT the discount code you had is NOT valid anymore!
so will be £14.99 no lower! but YOU have to contact zavvi YOURSELVES by email and ASK FOR IT! under price promise guarntee

is that clear enough now???????????????????????:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

basil :p:p:p
When you contact Zavvi looking for a pre order discount code they can and may reply to you that they are rejecting your request of the pre order price promise as there is an exclusion when it don't apply in the terms and conditions
http://help.zavvi.com/index.php?act...=en&highlight=price+promise&lang=en&locale=gb
Our Pre Order terms and conditions
Pre-order Price Promise: Order this product with us today
and if we reduce the price between taking your order and the release date, we
will charge you the lower price!

This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers including
any discount codes and bundle offers
. We reserve the right to reject or cancel
any orders which are used in conjunction with any other offers even if your
credit or debit card has been charged.

All these posts about the non event of saving a few quid.
There are only 1000 of these. They sold out very fast. Do you really think Zavvi are going to sell them at £14.99. !!!
Even if they cancel bulk orders, they are not going to let anybody have one for £14.99. Why should they when they can jack the price up?
If, and when, they knock out any cancellations they more than likely will be with another zbox at £49.99.

Im going to ask for that price promise, even though i used a 5% discount. They can just remove the discount and use the new price instead, or theyre a bunch of bitches and ill cancel.

No mark down for me View attachment 162778
I never used a discount code but ordered at 19 .99 @scaryhair didn't you get a different email saying you could get a discount

They changed their tune after ensuring me I would be charged the current price of £14.99 despite ordering with the discount code for £18.99.

In the case that Zavvi contradict themselves, I cancelled my order.

That moron doesnt know what hes talking about. They have a pricepromise to honor. Its clearly written on the page and he cant say anything about it.
I email them also regarding the pricepromise and they told me two times that my order goes under the pricepromise and that they will charge me the lower price at dispatch.
If they dont they'll feel my friggin wrath!

Reactions: lolwut