The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) - 40th Anniversary Restoration (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 17th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Entertainment Store
Zavvi.com
Notes: Discs locked to region B.

91ZJgpihDqL._SY679_.jpg

Brand new bonus features:
- New audio commentary with Director Tobe Hooper
- New audio commentary with Cinematographer Daniel Pearl, Sound Recordist Ted Nicolaou and Editor J. Larry Carroll
- Cutting Chain Saw with Editor J. Larry Carroll
- Grandpa s Tales with actor John Dugan
- Horror s Hallowed Grounds
- New deleted scenes / outtakes

Additional bonus features:
- Audio commentary with Tobe Hooper, Actor Gunnar Hansen, Cinematographer Daniel Pearl
- Audio commentary with Actors Marilyn Burns, Allen Danziger, and Paul A. Partain and Production Designer Robert Burns
- The Shocking Truth documentary plus outtakes
- Flesh Wounds - Seven Stories of The Saw
- Off The Hook with Teri McMinn
- The Business of Chain Saw with Production Manager Ron Bozman
- A Tour of The TCSM House with Gunnar Hansen
- Tobe Hooper interview
- Kim Henkel interview
- Deleted scenes and outtakes, trailers, TV and Radio spots

Last edited:
I'm really waiting for this, it's about a time to see this brilliant movie again... I wonder how good the steelbook will look in hand, hopefully gorgeous of course. :p

Ordered from zavvi-then cancelled when it was cheaper on Amazon. Lo & behold I get a failed cancellation email from Zavvi saying they have shipped-DESPITE THE FACT THIS WAS CANCELLED IN SEPTEMBER!!!

Hahaha always the way! @UpsetSmiley I don't mind too much though as by the time I've driven to town, paid £2 parking it would've cost me more than my Amazon order anyway ;)

It's a bit too 'clean' for me. It needed to be a bit dirtier to match the film, but the main draw here is the staggering amount of special features. Immense.

Reactions: cooey