The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (Limited Collector's Box + Mediabook) [Germany]

Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release: February 24th
Price: €84,99
Purchase: dtm.at
Note: Leatherface Figure , XL T-Shirt , 2 Placards , 6 Postcards , 3 Stickers (G2 Mediabook)

Limited to 1000 Units

Audio / Video
2 Blu-rays with 2 HD Master (MGM & Shout Factory)

3808bad2d432aaa932eae93ffa35b29e.jpg.jpg

tcm 2 ticker box.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a limited edition?is this the second one from what came out in 2015 looks very similar to first one in what you get apart from it being the second movie,tempted to grab both.

Is this a limited edition?is this the second one from what came out in 2015 looks very similar to first one in what you get apart from it being the second movie,tempted to grab both.

Yeah, limited to 1000 Units. Release date is February 24th. Price is 84,99€ and at the moment you can only preorder it here

Will this be available on amazon?
Just got the 2015 edition so hoping amazon have this.
Out of interest something like this came out as a 40th anniversary one different figure etc.
Is the 40th anniversary movie different from other movies?
You have texas chainsaw massacre, this one on the post but number 2.
But im wondering about the anniversary one.

Will this be available on amazon?
Just got the 2015 edition so hoping amazon have this.
Out of interest something like this came out as a 40th anniversary one different figure etc.
Is the 40th anniversary movie different from other movies?
You have texas chainsaw massacre, this one on the post but number 2.
But im wondering about the anniversary one.
I would not mind collecting the set of chainsaw movies like these ordered the first one from amazon.de yesterdsy as had a price drop. Im taking this one posted here is the second one of this type? And should be on amazon? Or is this exclusive to that site.
I never bothered with the same edition of these that was 40th anniversary few years back with figure.
But as i just got the 2015 of first film im hoping this is number 2?
Whats chances of this being on amazon.de?
Maybe one day i pick up the 40th anniversary or this type.

I hope Amazon Germany gets this. I have the other two original TCM boxsets. One with steelbook / Apron Leatherface figure and the other one with the digibook/ Mediabook and Pretty Lady figure. Both exceptional releases.

I hope Amazon Germany gets this. I have the other two original TCM boxsets. One with steelbook / Apron Leatherface figure and the other one with the digibook/ Mediabook and Pretty Lady figure. Both exceptional releases.
Would not mind getting the one with steelbook with apron and figure did see it when available but was not too bothered now that another two have came out i need all lol.
Got one with lady face other day.

Would not mind getting the one with steelbook with apron and figure did see it when available but was not too bothered now that another two have came out i need all lol.
Got one with lady face other day.
I hear u. You get one set from a movie and end up getting them all. For example i have 5 editions of Avatar. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: texansfan26