The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (Limited Collector's Box + Mediabook) [Germany]

Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release: February 24th
Price: €84,99
Purchase: dtm.at
Note: Leatherface Figure , XL T-Shirt , 2 Placards , 6 Postcards , 3 Stickers (G2 Mediabook)

Limited to 1000 Units

Audio / Video
2 Blu-rays with 2 HD Master (MGM & Shout Factory)

3808bad2d432aaa932eae93ffa35b29e.jpg.jpg

tcm 2 ticker box.jpg

Last edited:
Who is the best retailer to deal with on this one as in price, and on packing well and if any issues with order.
Im just starting to think this might not be available on amazon and i may order from one of the above retailers.
But not sure about them.
I did ask amazon they did not know or could not say if it something they get.
Would hate to pay more on this if was to sell out.
I may have asked this already but when its limited to 1000 is this between the three retailers and which ones let you pick the limited edition number.
As the 40th anniversary one thats on its way guy told me its number and said he could get me same number of this if i was after one.
Just a shame the one i got from amazon i could not have picked its number would have been cool with all matching numbers.
But its no big deal as long as its in mint shape.

How many retailers sell this item? And if so can someone list them all?.
Is the item limited to 1000 per retailer or shared between them.
If shared its not a lot if a few sites sell them.
Which sites ship international and are well known or have been around longer and pack well?
I take most are priced the same,would that be the same for shipping.

I can't believe how crazy this is i purchased the texas chainsaw 1 box set from amazon direct(maybe sold out now) then decided i wanted the 40th anniversary edition which was a marketplace seller.
Marketplace seller asked me if i was interested in this one texas chainsaw 2 on this thread and be could try and get same number as the 40th anniversary edition.
I said lets just see how this goes first wanted to see if packed well etc etc.
Well it arrived today fine strong box.
More than i can say from amazon.de.
That box was almost flat very flimsy and surprised was no damage but all good.

Could not believe the chance of this is crazy,ok you dont get to pick what limited number you are with amazon.de so that was on its way,marketplace seller sends his and tells me in a message what number it was.
And they are both same number now i want to get this one hopefully in same number.
But can i? There is a chance could be taken but be great if not as could have all three with same limited number.
At first i was not bothered what numbers where but its crazy these two ended up being ssme lol.
Should i try and find the number myself and if so where?
Or ask the marketplace seller to get one.
But he might want to rip me off as have already that number.
But little does he know the two are same number.
What should i do.

How many retailers sell this item? And if so can someone list them all?.
Is the item limited to 1000 per retailer or shared between them.
If shared its not a lot if a few sites sell them.
Which sites ship international and are well known or have been around longer and pack well?
I take most are priced the same,would that be the same for shipping.

I can't believe how crazy this is i purchased the texas chainsaw 1 box set from amazon direct(maybe sold out now) then decided i wanted the 40th anniversary edition which was a marketplace seller.
Marketplace seller asked me if i was interested in this one texas chainsaw 2 on this thread and be could try and get same number as the 40th anniversary edition.
I said lets just see how this goes first wanted to see if packed well etc etc.
Well it arrived today fine strong box.
More than i can say from amazon.de.
That box was almost flat very flimsy and surprised was no damage but all good.

Could not believe the chance of this is crazy,ok you dont get to pick what limited number you are with amazon.de so that was on its way,marketplace seller sends his and tells me in a message what number it was.
And they are both same number now i want to get this one hopefully in same number.
But can i? There is a chance could be taken but be great if not as could have all three with same limited number.
At first i was not bothered what numbers where but its crazy these two ended up being ssme lol.
Should i try and find the number myself and if so where?
Or ask the marketplace seller to get one.
But he might want to rip me off as have already that number.
But little does he know the two are same number.
What should i do.
Im not sure what to tell but maybe @Manqu Qhapaq can help?

• Thanks
Reactions: bwatt99
Well, this comes out today. If anyone ordered it please post pics when you get yours. Still hoping to get my hands on one.

Would have been cool if i was still able to pick the limited number on this i heard you could but was too late.
By pure luck from two different places i got the previous ones with both same number i dont think that's going to happen with this one.

I had hoped maybe amazon would have got this as they had other two but ordered from someone else got messed around and now i need to reorder elsewhere.
Are dt the better of the bunch?
Ideally i prefer amazon over all of them and wished they had it but i have only once used dt and was long time ago.
I recently purchased two other heavy item from them which shipping turned out to be expensive which are now on way and converted in aud was expensive.
But im finding out they just sent then normal post no tracking why do retailers do this lets hope they arrive or are packed well as i have no idea how dt are to deal with if issues.
I know from just replied emails they are short and sweet.
I asked them is texas €27 for shipping they said yes or maybe more lol.
I asked why is it you send items without tracking and you ask so much for texas to ship as purchased loads from germany and many itrms are trackable.
But i just found out they are in austria not germany and cant offer what german post does.
So any recommendations who is next best and who might even take paypal also needs to be a retailer thats great to deal with afterwards and packs well.

Thats why i try and use amazon when i can cant fault them

I bought some mediabooks from them in past and had no problems at all. They all arrived fast and mint. ;) Just my two cents.

I bought some mediabooks from them in past and had no problems at all. They all arrived fast and mint. ;) Just my two cents.
Where are you located? Im not complaining just thought they send the items at least tracked. Its been a long time since i last used and dont remember much about it.
And on this item i wondering why they say its €27 or maybe more when others say its around €19.
But they did reply saying they was not in germany maybe explains why no tracked item and why higher costs?
Its just had a few things sent from germany and most or all had tracking but not item these guys sent for some reason