The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) - 40th Anniversary Restoration (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 17th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Entertainment Store
Zavvi.com
Notes: Discs locked to region B.

91ZJgpihDqL._SY679_.jpg

Brand new bonus features:
- New audio commentary with Director Tobe Hooper
- New audio commentary with Cinematographer Daniel Pearl, Sound Recordist Ted Nicolaou and Editor J. Larry Carroll
- Cutting Chain Saw with Editor J. Larry Carroll
- Grandpa s Tales with actor John Dugan
- Horror s Hallowed Grounds
- New deleted scenes / outtakes

Additional bonus features:
- Audio commentary with Tobe Hooper, Actor Gunnar Hansen, Cinematographer Daniel Pearl
- Audio commentary with Actors Marilyn Burns, Allen Danziger, and Paul A. Partain and Production Designer Robert Burns
- The Shocking Truth documentary plus outtakes
- Flesh Wounds - Seven Stories of The Saw
- Off The Hook with Teri McMinn
- The Business of Chain Saw with Production Manager Ron Bozman
- A Tour of The TCSM House with Gunnar Hansen
- Tobe Hooper interview
- Kim Henkel interview
- Deleted scenes and outtakes, trailers, TV and Radio spots

Last edited:
Not the biggest fan of the artwork in all honesty.... why can't they use the original poster artwork for something as iconic as TCM??

In other news, my US digipack has been despatched :D

Reactions: vurt
Not the biggest fan of the artwork in all honesty.... why can't they use the original poster artwork for something as iconic as TCM??

In other news, my US digipack has been despatched :D

Standard release will have a reversible sleeve with original US poster art.

Amaray > Steelbook

hmmm....

cant say the art looks amazing. I’m hoping they will at least add gloss and perhaps some embossing too, considering that new release price.

Overall tho, i'm still very happy this anniversary restoration is getting a steelbook release :happy: Plastic amrays are worse than junk to me lol

Reactions: kron
Sorry for being pedantic but I'm not too keen they way they have Chain Saw laid out. On all previous artwork for this movie, it's always been Chainsaw.
Just saying [emoji15]

Sorry for being pedantic but I'm not too keen they way they have Chain Saw laid out. On all previous artwork for this movie, it's always been Chainsaw.
Just saying [emoji15]

Just to counter you being pedantic with me being pedantic.... the original title is actually 'The Texas Chain Saw Massacre' ;)

full

Reactions: Skog