Horror-Arrow-Limited Ed The Thing (Blu-ray) (Arrow Video) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: October 23rd , 2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films (Sold Out) - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMVhttps://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-thing-limited-edition/11515183.html
Price: £17.99 (Arrow) - £19.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - Hmv)
Notes: Limited to 6,000

20106440_1625831920784129_6312207597767063424_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to the details of the extras

I expect most if not all of the scream factory extras will in the arrow release and hopefully some new extras that scream not had

A Limited edition box set with book and other items I expect we will see and possible steelbook

There's not really anything else Arrow can add to this over the Scream version. I'd expect this to be a release in conjunction with Scream (like To Live and Die in LA) and mirror that pretty much exactly.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Would be nice if they could use the original master from Universal instead of sharing the SF version. But maybe they did a deal on the master when SF took Donnie Darko from Arrow though.

All I want to know. Where's the buy button?
Later this year :p
Arrow will post details on Facebook in coming months just a matter of waiting
Going by the announcement it's not a release out soon

Facebook Post
Joining the Arrow Video line later this year! We are still in the early stages of this release so can't share any specific info in relation to extras just yet

Already have the Shout Factory limited edition. It will depend on the artwork if I'm gonna double dip.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
That was a slipcover edition that Scream did. Does that usurp an Arrow Steelbook edition?
(Or is the Arrow edition JUST a blu ray release?)
Distribution rights means the film itself on Blu-ray or Dvd packaging don't count :rofl:

The Thing Blu-ray USA is Scream Factory

UK Arrow Video release sometime later this year
It's unknown yet if it will be a limited edition box set or a slipcover or a Steelbook

Arrow Video release
It's a UK release only

Scream Factory have the rights for USA/Canada and only just out recently

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
I have the Scream Factory edition but to be honest the art blows. Wouldn't mind Drew Struzan's art as a steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut