Horror-Arrow-Limited Ed The Thing (Blu-ray) (Arrow Video) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: October 23rd , 2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films (Sold Out) - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMVhttps://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-thing-limited-edition/11515183.html
Price: £17.99 (Arrow) - £19.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - Hmv)
Notes: Limited to 6,000

20106440_1625831920784129_6312207597767063424_n.jpg

Last edited:
Actually just checked again and realised they sent me 2 seperate emails attached to each other. Both dispatched. Check and see if yours is the same. :thumbs:
Double checked, but nope... just the one email for me unfortunately. Glad to hear yours is on the way though! :)

Reactions: Last Lizard
I have the 2009 Universal pressing, the Shout Factory pressing from last year and now the Arrow pressings. I spend last night comparing them and no question the Arrow version wins hands down. There is now a level of detail of in the blacks I've never seen before. You can always spot a great restoration and encoding. The image just leaps of the screen. Can't wait to see what they do for a 4k release. This 5k monitor of mine is on standby.....

Reactions: HunterCai
Slightly off tangent. Any more word on the preposed Arrow vinyl pressing of The Thing that was mentioned a while back?
No it was a release that was asked by a facebook poster they replied will look at as a possible release
It was not yes a release would happen