Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: September 6, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €14.99

91O0+FygcAL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind it, although I wish the background had some detail/colour to it rather than just being black.

The biggest issue with it for me is that the spine title's the "wrong" way around. :wtf:

Reactions: Flloydo
Didn't Filmarena announce a "The Thing" FAC edition? Maybe they ditched their plans for a WEA and passed it along to Black Barons instead, using this "art"... I wouldn't be surprised if this were happening/announced soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Didn't Filmarena announce a "The Thing" FAC edition? Maybe they ditched their plans for a WEA and passed it along to Black Barons instead, using this "art"... I wouldn't be surprised if this were happening/announced soon.
As far as I know, it's still happening... or at least I hope it is! No idea why there's been such a delay though.

Do they ever release who the actual artist is on these Steels? Just curious if it's just some in-house Photoshop student... or an actual artist.

Terrible, and totally unnecessary re-release again :facepalm:

As you said @TheCollector86 Arrow is best so far, but totally agree still far from perfect finish-wise

Instead of 4 or 5 ****** steelbooks they should release one perfect WEA ´bossed and glossed, is it really so much to ask?? :meh:
Filmarena announced The Thing ...many years ago ...so there is a chance :D