The Thing (Limited Edition) (Blu-ray) (Arrow Video) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: October 23rd , 2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films (Sold Out) - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMVhttps://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-thing-limited-edition/11515183.html
Price: £17.99 (Arrow) - £19.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - Hmv)
Notes: Limited to 6,000

IMG_9630.JPG

IMG_9631.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where both links went but there was steelbook and the ltd edition set. Cool found it,it better not go live when im asleep this and steelbook. Amazon says 24 hrs more likely but i also heard maybe 2 hrs.

Last edited:
What's in this limited editon set that's different to the steel?

Ordered the steel for now but need to know the difference just incase

@paulboland you usually know this shiz

Is this sold out already? :confused:

Due to overwhelming demand, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our Arrow Video Shop. We are working to get it back up as soon as possible. Equally, we are looking into why The Thing Ltd Ed is being listed uas Currently Unavailable on amazon.co.uk. Please keep checking both sites for when they are back up.

Due to overwhelming demand, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our Arrow Video Shop. We are working to get it back up as soon as possible. Equally, we are looking into why The Thing Ltd Ed is being listed uas Currently Unavailable on amazon.co.uk. Please keep checking both sites for when they are back up.
I really hope it comes back :angel: If anyone sees it available again, feel free to tag/PM me. I'd be very grateful :joy::notworthy:

Looks great! :OMG:
91Oacmx4MQL._SL1500_.jpg

:drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Sigill

It's Incredible!!!!!

Argh out of stock?
@Sigill thank you for the tag, those pictures look awesome!

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Sigill and Flloydo
So is this and the steel only going up for order on Amazon and arrow?

Damn!! How cool is that! :woot:

I'm definitely going for this when it's back up on amz. If someone could tag me also I'd appreciate it as I'm very on and off the forums during my vacation. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill