Premium Supporter

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,426 1 0
I dont know if this is the right one (everything seemed to point to that this is) but in any case, i went for it :thumbs: lets see what turns up :D
I just gave this a shot too - went with expedited shipping, should have it by next week. Fingers crossed. :yawn:

hatredhorror

Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
Germany
Reactions
2,797 0 0
good news: its the really the limited edition

IMG_3196.jpg

btw, what has happened to the good "only-one-copy-per-movie" days...

IMG_5542.JPG

looooong gone..

Last edited:

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,426 1 0
Apr 21, 2012
GER
Reactions
673 0 0
One should never buy using any currency converter offered by a merchant. Their only function is to rip people off on inflated exchange rates.

steelmybeatingheart

your discount has been applied
Premium Supporter
Jul 6, 2016
London
Reactions
1,695 0 0
happy days. :) much delayed opening of this and the steelbook. i'd always read the description of the original shot of the package and assumed it was an open book with pages, myself, rather than a media book, but after the Donnie Darko release, i can see why some would have thought differently.

yes, of course i merged the two!

the book is good, and i think the edition itself is first rate - the picture quality is eye-popping, looks like it was made (on film) yesterday, and the new extras look to be well worth a watch. plus, with the steel inside, it's essentially FAC-sized, so fits very nicely in an SCF2. swapping out the amaray with the full pack shot:

got the game as well, so it's going to be a monstrous Christmas this year... :woot: