The Thing (Limited Edition) (Blu-ray) (Arrow Video) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: October 23rd , 2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films (Sold Out) - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMVhttps://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-thing-limited-edition/11515183.html
Price: £17.99 (Arrow) - £19.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - Hmv)
Notes: Limited to 6,000

IMG_9630.JPG

IMG_9631.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sigill @Flloydo I agree the packaging is a worry I tweeted Zavvi re the packaging asking them not to send the limited Edition set in a jiffy bag but I wouldn't be surprised if they do I ordered both with Zavvi but I'm tempted to order one with Amazon too and hopefully the price will drop.If Zavvi one is OK can send the Amazon one back or vice versa. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and Flloydo
Cheers mate

I'm going to keep my zavvi order though as its £12 cheaper for now

@paulboland - there you go it's back, as there was a issue with the listing earlier and arrow were looking into it with Amazon
It won't last long on amazon now that's back available just a matter of it been noticed it's back :rofl:

@Sigill @Flloydo I agree the packaging is a worry I tweeted Zavvi re the packaging asking them not to send the limited Edition set in a jiffy bag but I wouldn't be surprised if they do I ordered both with Zavvi but I'm tempted to order one with Amazon too and hopefully the price will drop.If Zavvi one is OK can send the Amazon one back or vice versa. ;)

Good idea, might tweet them too

I've asked them on here but tbh today is the first time I've seen them on here in ages (in the steel thread and pirates) so it will most likely go unnoticed

• Thanks
Reactions: Travis Bickle
It won't last long on amazon now that's back available just a matter of it been noticed it's back :rofl:

Paul seriously mate. I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself. starting to turn into you

Yea it will sell out but it didn't sell out earlier. There was an issue with the listing. Plus I imagine a lot cancelled after zavvi going live for £10 cheaper or £12 if you used a code so this might stay around longer than zavvis lasted (which will also be back at some point as you know)

Man, I'd thought that the slip was hollowed out at the mask and the cover underneath was showing through. But I just noticed it's not.

So it's just a regular slip then? Is it a digipack? Cos it doesn't look like a regular amaray case from the pic?

Man, I'd thought that the slip was hollowed out at the mask and the cover underneath was showing through. But I just noticed it's not.

So it's just a regular slip then? Is it a digipack? Cos it doesn't look like a regular amaray case from the pic?

Originally I also thought it could have a die cut face in the hood

I only have one arrow box set so I've not got a clue but I do love all the art

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Ha, after all my moaning to Paul it's sold out quicker than I assumed it would on Amazon lol

Reactions: paulboland
Arrow Video Facebook

We are hoping that the Arrow store will be back up and running this weekend, but currently have no firm idea when