The Town - Alternate Cut (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This is the alternate cut which has never been featured before in SteelBook form. fyi (I presume it comes with regular cut too... tbc)

Release date: June 10, 2013
Price: £14.99
Purchase link: The Town
Notes: glossy with embossed title.

01.jpg

Glossy with embossed title (courtesy of jace88)
Town_UK-1.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the first Zavvi exclusive to get a price drop?

Good signs for people willing to wait for some of their upcoming releases.

Definitely think its worth waiting on exclusives that haven't got a limited print run. Purchased Argo aswell at the same price. Blind buy so looking forward to that. Will look good together on the shelf too. :movie:

I wonder, could anyone tell me which are the audios and subs on this edition. I'm talking about the actual stuff on the discs, not the back cover.
Thank you!

:ordered:

£6.99

Euro Price
€8.75

Cant beat that Price
Bargain

I already have the USA Digibook
This steelbook looks fantastic had to get it even though I'm double dipping

I watched this film when it came out but I don't remember if I liked it or not, thats why I hadn't bought it at full price.. I watched the trailer today, and thought it was worth £6.99.. I'm looking forward to seeing it again cos the trailer was so good.. dunno why I can't remember what I thought when I did watch it..:emb::movie:

Reactions: ben6212
I watched this film when it came out but I don't remember if I liked it or not, thats why I hadn't bought it at full price.. I watched the trailer today, and thought it was worth £6.99.. I'm looking forward to seeing it again cos the trailer was so good.. dunno why I can't remember what I thought when I did watch it..:emb::movie:
i liked it more then heat :thumbs: ( dont get it wrong though heat is great too)
the extended cut is much better then the theatrical also

Reactions: chunk
i liked it more then heat :thumbs: ( dont get it wrong though heat is great too)
the extended cut is much better then the theatrical also

The extended cut is on this release I'll assume, if so, thats the one I'll watch when it arrives:movie:. Thanks for the info:thumbs:

The extended cut is on this release I'll assume, if so, thats the one I'll watch when it arrives:movie:. Thanks for the info:thumbs:
look at the title of the thread :movie: also i guess i did say extended :p same thing though... i think theres like 20 mins more or something? and the ending is different,but better.

Reactions: chunk
look at the title of the thread :movie: also i guess i did say extended :p same thing though... i think theres like 20 mins more or something? and the ending is different,but better.

Lol.. never read it:emb: sounds good, 20mins extra plus alternative ending, seems like I'm gonna get to watch a whole new movie:scat:

I finally got this one today, myself-really liked Renner and Affleck in and the story in general. I don't think I've ever seen the alternate version. Looks like a really nice Steel.