England
Released January 5th

£12.50

Order Here

81PuoDsK8BL._SL1500_.jpg

full

Last edited by a moderator:
This film was insane!!!

I wasn't going to bother with the BD versions as I have The Tox Box and the 2 disc edition of this from Troma direct

But after the jaw dropping package 88 Films had put together for Toxic Avenger, I'll reconsider lol

Extras:
  • Region Free
  • Special introduction to the film by Lloyd Kaufman, President of Troma Entertainment and creator of the Toxic Avenger!
  • 3 Separate audio commentary tracks!
  • Optional English subtitles!
  • Jaw Dropping Outtakes!
  • Deleted Scenes that can be played with or without audio commentary!
  • Have a behind-the-scenes look at some of the stars from Citizen Toxie!
  • Original theatrical trailer for Citizen Toxie and other Troma films!
  • Full length documentary: Apocalypse Soon: The Making of Citizen Toxie!
  • Deleted Scenes from Apocalypse Soon!
  • Special footage of Citizen Toxie s Theatrical premieres from around the world!
  • Make-up and special effect secrets of The Toxic Avenger!
  • Pre-Production and script meetings with Lloyd Kaufman and the crew!
  • Booklet Notes by Calum Waddell
  • More TBC

Worth noting that 88 Films have stated that there may be no HMV exclusive release of this or part 3 due to the poor sales of part 2

Worth noting that 88 Films have stated that there may be no HMV exclusive release of this or part 3 due to the poor sales of part 2

Well that sucks :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: What did they expect, toxie was never a huge blockbuster, the first one was just a selective crowd fluke hit :p and rest of them never got the audience that the first one got (they wore just really, really, really poorly made :p :angel:) But sense they have already but out part one and two why oh why would they stop now and leave the slip series incomplete (n) :ugh: :cry: :BS:

Not sure if these have been confirmed cancelled, so thought I'd check with HMV today. They don't have part 3 or 4 listed on the system, but the guy said sometimes things just turn up on the day.
@Asopp I'll check with them again on release day, just incase. :thumbs:

@snowblood Would you still like the part 2 slip? I think my store had a couple on the shelf. I could have a look and pick one up for you next week. ;)

@Asopp @cooey I just rang my HMV to see if it came in today, the girl said it's now showing a release date of 26th January. Hopefully 88 Films reply to you cooey, with more info.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp
Straight from the horses (88 Films) mouth -

Unfortunately we are not doing exclusives for the toxie 3and4 now. reason being toxie 1 did quite well and shifted lots of units but HMV we selling at 7.99. with their dealer price less 30% less sales commission less distribution we we making about £1 for each sale
great for everyone but us :(
They will have reversible art and thin green case though

@vurt @Asopp @snowblood @bigrob