Slipbox The Triplets of Belleville (Art Crafts Exclusive No.2) [Korea]

Sep 18, 2016
Release date: 2017-12-28
Purchase link: YesAsia
Price: 48.99 USD
Notes: The only version in the world that features a commentary by Sylvain Chomet on the entire film

16707514_408501199501467_3918879538663884951_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimchi or Nova didn't sell this edition. The publisher Artcrafts said, they only had rights for Korea.
I didn't know that. I was thinking of picking this up to carry on the collection after King Of Jokgu but it looks like I will have to pass now if they are going for those prices!

• Thanks
Reactions: Last Lizard
I received my copy today. Really gorgeous! Very good packaging at yesasia! Unfortunately, I did not have flipbooks. I wrote them a message to yesasia about this. But, on the facebook of Art Crafts, I think I understood that they have a problem of impression. So, I hope I can have them later.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I received my copy today. Really gorgeous! Very good packaging at yesasia! Unfortunately, I did not have flipbooks. I wrote them a message to yesasia about this. But, on the facebook of Art Crafts, I think I understood that they have a problem of impression. So, I hope I can have them later.

Problem of impression?

Did you finally get the flipbooks from Yesasia?

Thanks for replying. That's too bad :( I just ordered one from them and really wanted those flipbooks :sorry:

The ebay seller I ordered from in @Futurhythm's post above should be including the flipbooks I think. Maybe cancel and order from WDPung instead. Very helpful seller for Korean products btw, they're willing to track down OOP stuff for you for an additional fee. Not the cheapest prices for stuff either but they're way better than dealing with asiandb and way faster too.

Reactions: number33
The ebay seller I ordered from in @Futurhythm's post above should be including the flipbooks I think. Maybe cancel and order from WDPung instead. Very helpful seller for Korean products btw, they're willing to track down OOP stuff for you for an additional fee. Not the cheapest prices for stuff either but they're way better than dealing with asiandb and way faster too.
Thanks, I've bought some stuff from wdpung too in the past, he's great :thumbs:
Unfortunately I cannot cancel my Yesasia order, the confirmation email says that I cannot cancel it once it has been successfully placed and is being processed :(
Btw, you should message wdpung that you want the flipbook because it's optional, it'll cost an additional $5,5 (just in case you didn't know)

• Thanks
Reactions: Last Lizard
By the way can anyone comment on which language the audio commentary is in? As memory serves me Sylvain is pretty good in English but I just realised oh yeah could be he did it in French. :p