The UGLIEST Blu-Ray SteelBook thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This should be a fun topic ...

What is the ugliest steelbook you've come across?

Post a pic while your at it. (google search is your friend)

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Here's my pick.
pic removed to remove thumbnail

Awesome movie, and maybe my decision to this is that the other 2 editions just looked much better. Oddly enough, its the only version of Kick Ass I even own.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I'm also not a fan of the Star Trek steel, I think something better could have been done with both of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
oops that went a bit wrong didn't it:hilarious:

my vote goes to The Transporter steelbook, I think its German

text all over it looks awful, not as bad as my last post though lol

Reactions: zoneism
I'd almost forgotten about this absolutely brilliant thread,

Although in this thread there's been some truly appalling steelbooks (FS Spideys, UK FF 1-4 jumbo and loads of others) my vote still goes to the German Thing steelbook, can you imagine a possible conversation about it?

DasDing.jpg

Girlfriend
"Darling what shall we watch tonight?"

Boyfriend
"How about a bit of Das Ding?"

Girlfriend
'slap'

Speed cover does look pretty crap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

The Canadian Pulp Fiction Steelbook is terrible

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Photo shop job

The Dark Knight Rises HMV steelbook. I really don't like the bland boring plain matte feel. The inside artwork is a given, but the overall look is just ugh!

Well if the forthcoming The Earth Stood Still, Rocky Horror Show and Butch Cassidy covers are to be believed, then I think they will win hands down as the most dire steelbooks ever produced. They are truly awful beyond belief.

Reactions: Ronnie3067