The Ultimate Bourne Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
The Bourne Trilogy Box Set: Universal 100th Anniversary Edition - Play.com Exclusive Steelbook (Blu-ray)
Release Date: August 6th, 2012

Buy Link

Thanks to steelbook86 for the heads-up on new images from Play:
BourneTrilogy-1.jpg

BourneTrilogy-2.jpg

BourneTrilogy-3.jpg

Actual pics:
From pbtour4il:
DSC_1150.jpg

DSC_1151.jpg

DSC_1152.jpg

DSC_1153.jpg

DSC_1154.jpg

DSC_1155.jpg

DSC_1156.jpg

DSC_1157.jpg

DSC_1158.jpg

DSC_1159.jpg

DSC_1160.jpg

DSC_1161.jpg

From Megabee:
ukbourne1.jpg

ukbourne2.jpg

ukbourne3.jpg

ukbourne4.jpg

ukbourne5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to collect Hot Toys figures of my favourite movie characters and review them on YouTube, but I decided to slow down on those and start collecting steelbooks as I thought this would be a cheaper hobby to cover on my channel. Thanks to PLAY.com this is turning out to be bloody expensive as well. LOL Oh well I can't complain too much. However I am happy with the boxset I have already so I will not get this one.

I am a subscriber to your YouTube channel and always enjoy your reviews, and seeing all your steelbooks etc:oohyeah:

Being part of the Universal 100 line, wouldnt this have horizontal art like the rest?

Possibly. In fact probably likely as all the others have. Not that it matters to me as I've grabbed the German editions. I'm sure a £19.99 price point could tempt a few others though.

Maybe I'll buy this one, but only if it's not a horizontal steelbook and the artwork must be good.

agreed. as long as its not horizontal and does have good art I think Im in despite wanting individual steels. Ill get those too if they come out. Love the Bourne series... one of the best ever made.