The Ultimate Bourne Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
The Bourne Trilogy Box Set: Universal 100th Anniversary Edition - Play.com Exclusive Steelbook (Blu-ray)
Release Date: August 6th, 2012

Buy Link

Thanks to steelbook86 for the heads-up on new images from Play:
BourneTrilogy-1.jpg

BourneTrilogy-2.jpg

BourneTrilogy-3.jpg

Actual pics:
From pbtour4il:
DSC_1150.jpg

DSC_1151.jpg

DSC_1152.jpg

DSC_1153.jpg

DSC_1154.jpg

DSC_1155.jpg

DSC_1156.jpg

DSC_1157.jpg

DSC_1158.jpg

DSC_1159.jpg

DSC_1160.jpg

DSC_1161.jpg

From Megabee:
ukbourne1.jpg

ukbourne2.jpg

ukbourne3.jpg

ukbourne4.jpg

ukbourne5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent back and inside artwork, the front erm...idk. I have the three German singles so I'll probably pass on this one when the time comes.

^^^ I wanted to get those but the german titles killed it for me. It was really hard passing on them though as Im a sucker for Bourne stuff.

I wonder why so many of the play.com stuff are horizontals..

^^^ its Universal's way of celebrating there 100 years with these horizontal steel's.... yeah, they could have picked just vertical and people would be happier! I appreciate the clean art they've been using but still. Even though Im getting a few of em' still would be happier the normal orientation.

yup same here. Im so obsessed with this series... its definitely my weak spot. Ill buy anything Bourne, lol.

Bourne and Gladiator have taken lots of $$$ from my account over the years. Happily though :)

I thought the 3 Bourne singles from MM had very weak designs but I still bought them anyway. This design is much better and hence, a "must buy". Bourne is getting to me...

Reactions: Jason Bourne
The artwork is nice enough, but it is a horizontal. Since I've got enough goodies arriving in August, and I could do with cutting back on spending, I'm giving this one a miss...

Universal are obviously going through a 'phase' with these horizontals - this release date is the same as Serenity, the Thing, Hot Fuzz and Pitch Black so had we known that earlier we wouldn't have been surprised by it being horizontal.

I'm just glad it's not a recycle of that amaray cover that they had as a placeholder on the play site. Horizontal every day over a vertical of that.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
I thought the 3 Bourne singles from MM had very weak designs but I still bought them anyway. This design is much better and hence, a "must buy". Bourne is getting to me...

agreed. The weak art wasn't the deal breaker though... it was the combination of weak art + german titles that killed it for me.

Im surprised to see lots of people already say this artwork sucks, lol. I think its ok... but I have my Bourne blinders on and their biased :p

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

I'm just glad it's not a recycle of that amaray cover that they had as a placeholder on the play site. Horizontal every day over a vertical of that.

I can agree with that :scat:

I'm sorry to say this, but Universal are bleeding useless when it comes to listening to the collectors... I'm going to wait for inhand pics before i pre-order.

20th Century Fox and Paramount Studios are killing them!

I really like this steel! This one will probably have 90% haters, until they get it in hand then that will probably drop to 30/40% like the Alien Anthology :0)