Mediabook The unReal Movie - A 4K Mountain Bike Film - Blu-ray Mediabook [Germany]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release date: October 30th, 2015
Price: 34,60 EUR
Purchase links: Amazon.de

Capelight Pictures presents this in a 2-Disc Unlimited Collector's Edition Mediabook.
Risky stunts and brilliant nature shots in crispy 4K quality from the best extrem-mountainbiking stars on this planet. Produced by award-winning movie production company Anthill Films http://anthillfilms.com

11951841_10153280507443020_5797698851965193905_n.jpg

Last edited:
Release date: October 30th, 2015
Price: 34,60 EUR
Purchase links: Amazon.de

Capelight Pictures presents this in a 2-Disc Unlimited Collector's Edition Mediabook.
Risky stunts and brilliant nature shots in crispy 4K quality from the best extrem-mountainbiking stars on this planet. Produced by award-winning movie production company Anthill Films http://anthillfilms.com

11951841_10153280507443020_5797698851965193905_n.jpg

Doesn't it defeat the purpose? It's mainly filmed to show off 4K but release it in 1080p?
Unless this is a 4K release :wow:

Reactions: dan8885
Doesn't it defeat the purpose? It's mainly filmed to show off 4K but release it in 1080p?

I don't know buddy. This was the press text I translated. Maybe it will be like you said.

I think its more funny that they called it "Unlimited Edition" :D what is the print-run? Unlimited? :hilarious:

I'm pretty sure this is a standard Blu-ray and they are just saying that to make it more attractive. Like they do with the Mastered in 4k range, they are not really 4K but they are the best quality you can see on a BD.:)

I'm pretty sure this is a standard Blu-ray and they are just saying that to make it more attractive. Like they do with the Mastered in 4k range, they are not really 4K but they are the best quality you can see on a BD.:)
But look at the trailer. They've put so much time and effort into making this. They should've waited. This should've been the first 4K disc to come out. But I understand your point. I never paid much attention to the '4K remastered' stuff.

I don't know buddy. This was the press text I translated. Maybe it will be like you said.

I think its more funny that they called it "Unlimited Edition" :D what is the print-run? Unlimited? :hilarious:
LOL! You might be right. Because I'm sure they'll do a similar edition once 4K discs hit shelves nest year. :cautious:

Cool cover
:LOL::LOL: It actually is! :D

Reactions: Sigill and dan8885
But look at the trailer. They've put so much time and effort into making this. They should've waited. This should've been the first 4K disc to come out. But I understand your point. I never paid much attention to the '4K remastered' stuff.

LOL! You might be right. Because I'm sure they'll do a similar edition once 4K discs hit shelves nest year. :cautious:

:LOL::LOL: It actually is! :D
I agree, it really should have been a 4K title if they wanted to show it off at its best.:thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing