The Untouchables (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: March 21, 2018
Purchase links: DVD-Store - Amazon.it
Price: €14.90 (Dvd-Store) - €18.80 (Amazon)

Immagine.jpg

Immagine2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of Costner's best films, but it just doesn't look right with the badge instead of the original gun.
I have only seen the gun version on soundtracks albums (other than the original posters)
*sigh*
This just made me wish we had a steelbook with the ACTUAL one sheet poster.
8EE8F533-969B-4D16-ABBB-214FFC381E47.jpeg

Last edited:
I have only seen the gun version on soundtracks albums (other than the original posters)
*sigh*
This just made me wish we had a steelbook with the ACTUAL one sheet poster.

I Love the soundtrack! I originally had the cassette and I still play the CD 30 years later.

Still again the front art for this one is kind of, sort of :dunno:(n)...... not good for that awesome red background and like the inside art and back art is Ok:whistle:

This looks a mess IMHO... not sure what effect they used on the gun and interior art, but that's basically how I see things without my glasses (blurry) lol. Thankfully I already have the UK steel, which looks very classy compared to this.

This looks a mess IMHO... not sure what effect they used on the gun and interior art, but that's basically how I see things without my glasses (blurry) lol. Thankfully I already have the UK steel, which looks very classy compared to this.

I looked up the price of the UK version on the Bay.
Ouch.

Yes, despite quite similar front image definitely not as classy and nuanced as the previous steelbook from November, 2012 with its excellent period look and Chicago landmark backdrop:-
upload_2017-12-23_14-22-27.png
------------------------
upload_2017-12-23_14-46-20.png

upload_2017-12-23_14-27-53.png
upload_2017-12-23_14-35-31.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2017-12-23_14-34-39.png

Featured building (on previous steelbook) - Chicago Board of Trade Building in South La Salle Street (also scene of Batman / The Joker confrontation in THE DARK KNIGHT) :-
Untouchables_LaSalleStreet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc and K.i.T
the back artwork of the UK steelbook is totally crap. scenes from the movie ....looks like an amaray. to top that, 30% of the back side is just pure black, lol. yeah, that's hard to beat :rolleyes:

Yes, maybe not as interesting as the previous steelbook but no dud either . . . the inside is better on the new one though . . .and less print on the new front is a plus.

Looks like a satin or zero finish w/ no special touches on the front but w/ spot-gloss to the gun smoke on the back.

Pics of the newest UNTOUCHABLES steelbook (Spanish edition) courtesy Steelbookpro:-

The-Untouchables-steelbook-.jpg
The-Untouchables-steelbook-3.jpg
The-Untouchables-steelbook-5.jpg

Reactions: yardman