kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Vault (2017)

Director: Dan Bush

Cast: James Franco, Taryn Manning, Francesca Eastwood, Scott Haze, Q'orianka Kilcher, Jeff Gum, Clifton Collins Jr, Keith Loneker, Jill Jane Clements, Michael Milford, Debbie Sherman, Lee Broda, Anthony DiRocco, Dmitry Paniotto, Beatrice Hernandez, Adina Galupa, Jessica DeBonville, Rodney Luis Aquino, Aleksander Vayshelboym, Conal Byrne, Cristin Azure, Maria Breese, Rebecca Ray, John D. Hickman, Robin Martino

Release: 2017-09-08

Plot: Two estranged sisters are forced to rob a bank in order to save their brother. But this is no ordinary bank.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Flloydo
Wtf! Strange

Can't tell if this will be good or not but it looks interesting

@tridon

Watching the trailer, I wasn't expecting where it went.
OH and can someone tell James Franco to take a break or something? He has been in about 100 projects this year! haha The guy is going to get burnt out!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Watching the trailer, I wasn't expecting where it went.
OH and can someone tell James Franco to take a break or something? He has been in about 100 projects this year! haha The guy is going to get burnt out!

Yeah I wasn't expecting that although horror on the category part of the thread did make me wonder

Haha, yeah. I think he's someone who has to be constantly busy. His last 7/8 years have been like that

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Hmm... that looks interesting and quite original. I'll check it out when it releases. The Signal was a mess, though, so I'm not going to hold my breath.

Reactions: Flloydo
Hmm... that looks interesting and quite original. I'll check it out when it releases. The Signal was a mess, though, so I'm not going to hold my breath.

I really enjoyed the signal :bag:

Lovely steel too

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database