The Voices (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Films) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release: 13 July, 2015 (Live Thurs May 21 mid-day)
Purchase link:
Zavvi,
Amazon.
Price: £17.99

steel.jpg

Confirmed earlier today via Arrow's twitter feed:

Watch out for a strictly limited edition #TheVoices Fridge #Steelbook coming to the UK on July 13

https://twitter.com/ArrowFilms/status/592978657943101440

Maybe something like this?

the-voices-poster03.jpg

My favourite film of last year - I am so in for this one!

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 348
Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who has seen the trailer and then went to go and see the movie I can say from my own experience that this was one of the worst movies I've seen in the last year or so. The trailer is incredibly misleading for what you'd expect. The movie isn't funny at all and is extremely slow.

The steelbook looks really great but for me I purchase based on the movie itself not the steelbooks appearance so I won't be getting this myself.

I hope those that buy it enjoy the movie but I'm quite certain a number of people will probably feel the same way I did.

They have confirmed it will 100% be gloss finished, deal was done only hours ago. Have linked their replies to HDNs twitter account. [emoji4]
:giggle::LOL:
I Just read your tweets with Arrow Films
Arrow Films Video bold boys providing wrong info to Arrow Films then they change the info

Now that's its been confirmed Full Gloss are your ordering this
This a first for Arrow a full gloss steelbook
Its also Arrow Films label first steelbook as up to now its been Arrow Video who have released steelbooks

I expect this steelbook to look fantastic and hopefully some future arrow video steelbooks might be full gloss

Reactions: psychoscot
:giggle:[emoji38]
I Just read your tweets with Arrow Films
Arrow Films Video bold boys providing wrong info to Arrow Films then they change the info

Now that's its been confirmed Full Gloss are your ordering this
This a first for Arrow a full gloss steelbook
Its also Arrow Films label first steelbook as up to now its been Arrow Video who have released steelbooks

I expect this steelbook to look fantastic and hopefully some future arrow video steelbooks might be full gloss
Lol yep ordered it yesterday in the hope it would be gloss [emoji23]

Reactions: paulboland
Arrow have said this is selling well and now that's it been confirmed full gloss I would not be surprised if this sells out in next few weeks if not sooner
They posted this on Arrow Video Facebook Page
Say hello to the first ever SteelBook release from our parent company, Arrow Films! The Voices, directed by Perspolis's Marjane Satrapi, is up for pre-order

Grab a copy while you can - they're getting snapped up quickly!

Last edited:
I don't pre-order much from Zavvi but this being an Arrow release I know for almost certain it'll be given the best treatment. I'd go for it bud! :thumbs:

Watched this yesterday and will definitely be keeping my pre-order. For someone who usually can't stand Ryan Reynolds, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed his character. Loved the dark humour! :D

Reactions: spass
so many spoilers in this thread. i have never seen the film but now know there is something shocking at the end. thanks