The Voices (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Films) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release: 13 July, 2015 (Live Thurs May 21 mid-day)
Purchase link:
Zavvi,
Amazon.
Price: £17.99

steel.jpg

Confirmed earlier today via Arrow's twitter feed:

Watch out for a strictly limited edition #TheVoices Fridge #Steelbook coming to the UK on July 13

https://twitter.com/ArrowFilms/status/592978657943101440

Maybe something like this?

the-voices-poster03.jpg

My favourite film of last year - I am so in for this one!

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by a moderator:
Special offer from Arrow Video, if you purchase Return to Sender Blu-ray you get £2 off Voices Steelbook.
Use code: VOICES2OFF.

Voices Steelbook here,

Return To Sender Blu-ray here.

If you have already purchased Voices Steelbook you will be emailed a code so you can purchase Return To Sender for £5.99.

Reactions: paulboland
I loved the film and really like the artwork on the steelbook. This will be my first steelbook (excluding those that also come with a slipcover) in a long long time.
Nice to know that it will have a gloss finish. :)

Oh, dear, not another silver steelbook and I presume that design is relevant to the film as otherwise . . . the less said the better!

Oh, dear, not another silver steelbook and I presume that design is relevant to the film as otherwise . . . the less said the better!
I'm not sure if that's silver or just darker than expected

It doesn't look to be silver as the middle section of the fridge stands out. It definatly looks a lot darker than the mock up though.

I agree, I don't think its silver either apart from the silver fridge trim and handles but it is definately darker than the mock up and I'm hoping that the lighting in the room, angle of picture and shrink wrap on the steelbook lol

Edit: just realised the other 2 either side look really bright so that could be the actual colour, but I'm hoping its a bit brighter like the mock up

Reactions: Sigill
That's more like it.
This photo shows it not as dark as some expected and that's even with the shrink wrap still on
When you remove the shrink wrap it will be even brighter and look better
As soon as I have delivery I will be posting full unseal photos showing all of the steelbook

Photos and different lighting will always not show a steelbook at it best when the shrink wrap is on
It is also 2 different colour shades on the front as the mock up even shows that

Zavvi might start taking payment for this sometime next week if Arrow have sent them the stock its possible they might already got delivery

So if stock delivery schedule is on time I expect to see my debit card charged around Tue/Wed/Thur next week

Sometimes though Arrow can be late delivering stock to Zavvi but that's usually only when its not a Zavvi exclusive

I wonder why Arrow didn't make this their exclusive. It's not like they need help selling only 2000 copies. Does anyone know how well this is selling? Wondering if I should keep my order or wait for £9.99.

As I understand it from the mock up this steelbook is two shades of white.
In the first in hand photo it appears to be two shades of grey.
In the second photo there's so much sunlight hitting it that it's difficult to gain further information.
No 'bossing of any kind which is a shame as embossing to the chrome work on the retro fridge door would have been a nice touch.