Purchase link: The Walk (live)
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Want to see this film.
Artworks a little weird though and why o why a zavvi exclusive

I love that artwork. I'm interested to see this as I really enjoyed the documentary 'Man on Wire', also I used to listen to a podcast called 'Scene Unseen' and one of the hosts (Chris Browne) went on to write the screenplay for this.

Reactions: whiskeyrich
Heard of this but never got around to watching it probably make a purchase as the artwork looks decent to.

@Flloydo @SK 80 if you guys still have a chance I suggest you watch in 3D IMAX, one of my best experiences in theater, I mean it (well If you're not scare of height lol)... and imho it's one of 2015 best films, Joseph and Ben are fantastic... still wonder why it didn't do great in box office... for steelbook love the arts and everything but no-title again?! when this trend will be stopped?

@Flloydo @SK 80 if you guys still have a chance I suggest you watch in 3D IMAX, one of my best experiences in theater, I mean it (well If you're not scare of height lol)... and imho it's one of 2015 best films, Joseph and Ben are fantastic... still wonder why it didn't do great in box office... for steelbook love the arts and everything but no-title again?! when this trend will be stopped?

No title means it's a good sign other places will get it, so we are not stuck going with Zavvi

Love the artwork; reckon if this ends up glossy it will really pop. Not sure about the film though (although if I'm being honest if I bought it it wouldn't be the first based on art alone). Despite the print run might wait for the inevitable price drop...

Haven't seen the film yet, but Zemeckis is one of my all-time favourite directors, so I'll definitely be picking this up! :)