The Walk (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #6) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: February 19, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchi - Pre-order is on February 15 - 2016 at 8 PM (Korea time)
Price: $40.99
Note: 500 copies - Limited to 2 per order.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing missing to make it an acceptable KimchiCollection Fullslip is basically just the book that they usually do for Fullslip releases...and/or a set of Character Cards that we are accustomed to see.

But I also find it difficult, for my taste, to multi dip into a release that does not have rewatch potential. I saw the movie once which was a really entertaining watch, but I don't see myself rewatching this in the future.

As @AlienKing stated if I am not mistaken, the North American blu-ray Slipcover has a really impressive lenti for a blu-ray release.

Reactions: AlienKing
if you expect and like action/sci-fi/adventure movies, this movie is not for you. but this movie is good in its gerne

and why would any members think that it is a sci-fi action movie ??? This is a Biography/Drama movie and I think that most of the people showing interest in this movie already know what it is about.

A missed opportunity for what could have been a fantastic lenticular, 5 postcards only...Kimchi has been such a disappointment past few weeks. :-(

Didn't really like the movie, probably give it a 5/10. I much preferred Man on Wire. Also, JGL's attempt at the French accent in this is pretty awful

I didn't realize Kimchi will make a collection of this one. I have ordered the regular version from them. Oh well.