The Walk (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
WWA, lenticular slip, limited to 300 copies

094529y1xcuui5xc5movwy-2.jpg
9a438038gw1f41lz8ca9og209q0c81kx.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
update just posted by Kevin at other forum.

bluraysteel;12225310 said:
It might look little quiet for Blufans lately here, but over there, things are bit crazy for them to prepare some upcoming releases this summer.

here are some updates freshly in and I would like to share with you!

In June:

The Walk OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300 copies) 3D+BD

Pixel OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300) 3D+BD

007 OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, booklet, Limited 500, region A & C only) BD+ Bonus Disc

Maze Runner 2: Scorch Trials OAB (WWA steelbook, regular slipcase, Comic book Limited 300) BD only

Moulin Rouge (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

Romeo+Juliet (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

In July:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens OAB

Inside and Out BE# 31 WEA

Ant-Man BE#32 WEA

In August:

The Avengers BE WEA

Avengers: Age of Ultron BE WEA

one time watch, Pass as well

The Walk (2D+3D) (Kimchidvd Collection No.6) still in Stock with only 500 print Run. Release date was mid February.

The lenti looks weird to me, why is he lying down on the rope! It doesn't look right.

Um, because in the movie (and in real life - yes, it's a true story), he laid down on the rope and then got back up. The image on the lenti is pulled straight from the movie. It actually looks pretty impressive in the movie and is crazy when you think about it.

Um, because in the movie (and in real life - yes, it's a true story), he laid down on the rope and then got back up. The image on the lenti is pulled straight from the movie. It actually looks pretty impressive in the movie and is crazy when you think about it.
Fair enough, I did know it was a true story but haven't seen the film yet. In that case it must look correct then.

Fair enough, I did know it was a true story but haven't seen the film yet. In that case it must look correct then.

Do watch the movie before picking this up !

I got the ''Amaray Blu-ray lenti Slipocover (which is nice)'' and it is enough for this movie for my taste. I can't imagine watching this a second time.

Reactions: Sigill