The Walking Dead Action Figures - Insider Chat

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
This thread is dedicated to talking about the McFarlane "The Walking Dead" figures (and statues). There's someone very well connected in this thread. ;)

Purchase here

Intro.jpg

This Fall The Walking Dead comes to the toy store with McFarlane Toys action figures of Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Zombie Biter and Zombie Walker. Available for purchase November 2011.

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-mcfarlane-action-figures/intro.php

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kinda depressing how much killing the 5" TV line has killed the enthusiasm we all had here. :-/

Exactly. Killing the 5" TV line has turned this place into a black hole of despair. Same goes for the FB group. It's not nearly as fun as it once was when everyone was anticipating line-ups, seeing images for the first time etc.

Reactions: joossa and kassle
I know what you guys mean, everywhere WD merchandise related seems to be dead at the moment. Hopefully with SDCC coming up in a few weeks we may get some more news. Cant wait to see Comic Wave 5 in packaging and hopefully some releases not seen yet.

Reactions: kassle
Looks like they are doing a summer preview starting next Monday with a big reveal at the end. We shall see what's in store...

just saw the awesome season 7 trailer !!! and being it exclusive the walgreens, skybound or whatever or not, I foresee another TV 5-inch upcoming, Ezekiel w/ Shiva Deluxe Boxed Set ;) :)
Remember my words :)

This still really bums me out. TWD is the only series that I have been committed to getting a complete set of. Our community had grown so big and was so enthusiastic about the products. Then Todd McFarlane kicks us all in the balls and puts out those now confirmed awful 7 inch figures. I guess he's content with his company going back to being irrelevant.

Well those 3" little big heads have been cancelled now too. I'm likely the only one who cared though :)

Last edited:
I'm spreading this around... Here is a review of the 7in Rick Statue. Useless articulation... can't even move the head without it looking like he has a tumor on his neck.

Remember, what you buy or don't buy sends a message!