The Walking Dead Action Figures - Insider Chat

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
This thread is dedicated to talking about the McFarlane "The Walking Dead" figures (and statues). There's someone very well connected in this thread. ;)

Purchase here

Intro.jpg

This Fall The Walking Dead comes to the toy store with McFarlane Toys action figures of Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Zombie Biter and Zombie Walker. Available for purchase November 2011.

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-mcfarlane-action-figures/intro.php

Last edited by a moderator:
@spawnshop

Personaly I really appreciate that you still hang around here and keep sharing news with the remaining collectors. But you have to agree that since the revealing of canceling the TV5" line, this particular board is close to dead.

The disapoitment of not being at SDCC and now this tiny display at NYCC desn't help either. Also there is absolutly nothing new in that glasscube, that hasnt been revealed before in any way. Where are the dioramas, the prototypes, the REAL new stuff and big surprises no one expected ? what happened to TWD and GOT building system ?
Do be honest, my smallest shelf at home is bigger than that cube.

IMO, MF has been pushed from the throne long ago from NECA and passed through by loads of smaller companies.
Very sad :(

Reactions: shanerd
I will bring this forum back to life with one image. Feast your eyes, boys!
14670863_10154586792940148_2783977782374658584_n.jpg

Awesome man, awesome.

This is exactly would I meant above. That alternate beaten up head is something no one xpected and should have been shown at the big CC,s already.
Makes me wonder what extra there might come with Aaron

If there is/are still any McF-people visiting the boards and/or listening to us, here is an awesome idea for a possible 5" TV Dlx Box Set.

Based on the currently only preview images of Ezekiel, I think this would be a no-brainer.
Ezekiel leaning on his "throne" with Shiva. Basicly I am not looking for statues, but in this case I wouldn't mind Ezekiel being frozen in this particular pose. The tiger could come with a changeable head, one calm and one roaring.

lvdead26f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: spawnshop
Oh, gosh. She's sort of a hodgepodge. Like I think its 4 diff figures? Def Maggie w the arms and the Andrea head. I'd have to look at her closely to remember what I did for the other parts. But a lot of it is just sculpting over (my friend is epically good at sculpting clothing hair & led that charge) various base parts. So if you have a figure you want to create I just pick one of the mosre neutral bodies (or sand/shave down) and sculpt over. The bodies take additional sculpt really nicely!

I have a question, Spawnshop. I'm not sure if you can answer this, but I figure 'what do I have to lose?' So far, the Abraham Color Tops figure has interested me the most out of all the rest, with Travis being second, and the reason for that is that he has more articulation (in my opinion anyway) than the rest, but he's still very much so a statue, not an action figure. My question is...will we see articulation in future Color Tops figures that is near identical to recent figures in the 5-inch line (i.e. that incredibly leg/hip articulation)? And also, will we see more than one or two accessories come with "figures" in the future, because that is another thing I miss from the 5-inch line that I think would make the Color Tops more resemble "action figures".

• Thanks
Reactions: kassle and shanerd
Im so jealous because i want this so bad!!! now all we need is a negan and an abraham......

I was thinking that, but when they bring him out they need to include
a kneeling glenn or Abe with their heads a bit smushed in

Are you getting the glenn figure?

I had to rearrange my shelf cos I couldn't fit glenn on, so when they bring out more 10" figures I'm gonna have to rethink the display. I'd really like a carol next:)

Ps. the S6 truck zombies out soon.. Can't wait.. I've made a space for it:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

I was thinking that, but when they bring him out they need to include
a kneeling glenn or Abe with their heads a bit smushed in

Are you getting the glenn figure?

I had to rearrange my shelf cos I couldn't fit glenn on, so when they bring out more 10" figures I'm gonna have to rethink the display. I'd really like a carol next:)

Ps. the S6 truck zombies out soon.. Can't wait.. I've made a space for it:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:
Im definetely going to get it, just need to shop around for a better price than popcultcha has. $80 plus $7 shipping. Probably order him from overseas. Im getting the truck walker for christmas from my parents. So excited. Need to make a space. :D:woot::woot::woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk