The Walking Dead Action Figures - Insider Chat

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
This thread is dedicated to talking about the McFarlane "The Walking Dead" figures (and statues). There's someone very well connected in this thread. ;)

Purchase here

Intro.jpg

This Fall The Walking Dead comes to the toy store with McFarlane Toys action figures of Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Zombie Biter and Zombie Walker. Available for purchase November 2011.

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-mcfarlane-action-figures/intro.php

Last edited by a moderator:
YESS!! I love Sasha!!

Now we deffo deffo need Rosita though!! She's become a main character and is a fan fave! If you do her though, I suggest her No Way Out or Twice as Far outfit, bc I'm not a fan of her original outfit

Reactions: spawnshop
Omg @chunk . That negan deluxe figure!!!!! Thanks for the pic @spawnshop this is awesome!
Wow.. that looks awesome:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: I'll assume it will be release towards the end of the year.. I can't wait to get my hand on it:joy: is the smaller one to the left the color tops release that's due out in June? If so it looks good.. I have it on order so I look forward to that too:)

Reactions: elle82
Wow.. that looks awesome:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: I'll assume it will be release towards the end of the year.. I can't wait to get my hand on it:joy: is the smaller one to the left the color tops release that's due out in June? If so it looks good.. I have it on order so I look forward to that too:)
Im guessing so. I know once its up for preorder im so there lol!!! I dont care how much it is lol!! Yes thats a color top, i havent starting collecting those but im so tempted!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Im guessing so. I know once its up for preorder im so there lol!!! I dont care how much it is lol!! Yes thats a color top, i havent starting collecting those but im so tempted!!!
I don't have any of the color tops either yet but I pre ordered jesus and negan while I wait for the 10" release.. I'll put up pics when they arrive:thumbs: definitely day one pre order for that 10".. I'm gonna need more display room if they keep making seasons of TWD.. I hope the show continues for a long time yet:joy:

I don't have any of the color tops either yet but I pre ordered jesus and negan while I wait for the 10" release.. I'll put up pics when they arrive:thumbs: definitely day one pre order for that 10".. I'm gonna need more display room if they keep making seasons of TWD.. I hope the show continues for a long time yet:joy:
Awesome! The trouble is that once u start collecting them u wont stop lol!
So do I. I think I'll die if they ever end it!

• Thanks
Awesome! The trouble is that once u start collecting them u wont stop lol!
So do I. I think I'll die if they ever end it!

I did start with a few of the 5" figures but then the introduced the 10" delux and that was it, I decided to collect them instead.. still will they made more than one per year.. at least 2 per year would be good.. I would like to get a carol and Maggie from the older group before they mover onto characters from later seasons:)

I think they could drag this series out for at least another 20 years:cigar: I'd watch it:happy:

I did start with a few of the 5" figures but then the introduced the 10" delux and that was it, I decided to collect them instead.. still will they made more than one per year.. at least 2 per year would be good.. I would like to get a carol and Maggie from the older group before they mover onto characters from later seasons:)

I think they could drag this series out for at least another 20 years:cigar: I'd watch it:happy:
I agree a few a year would be good. I wouldnt mind Merle, Shane or Tyreese. And of course Abe. We all wanted a Negan so im really glad they didnt wait for years before they released him.

Oh hell yeah me too, I'll never stop watching it. :D

• Thanks
See
I agree a few a year would be good. I wouldnt mind Merle, Shane or Tyreese. And of course Abe. We all wanted a Negan so im really glad they didnt wait for years before they released him.

Oh hell yeah me too, I'll never stop watching it. :D
Seeing as those 3 are dead they can bring out the zombie varients of those characters:rofl:

zombie-merle-closeup-2.jpg

download.jpg

CUm1l.jpg

See

Seeing as those 3 are dead they can bring out the zombie varients of those characters:rofl:

View attachment 293847
View attachment 293848
View attachment 293849
Nooooo! Lol. I really liked these three. Merle was a bit of an a*s most of the time but still lol! And i cried so much when Tyreese died. OMG im the biggest sook ever. When i met him in person i told him how much i loved Tyreese. He loved that. Lol. And Shane. Well as mental as he was at the end I thought he was an awesome character and i was really sad when he died too.
Id definitely like them to bring out older characters in the 10 inch before some of the newer ones.

• Thanks
Nooooo! Lol. I really liked these three. Merle was a bit of an a*s most of the time but still lol! And i cried so much when Tyreese died. OMG im the biggest sook ever. When i met him in person i told him how much i loved Tyreese. He loved that. Lol. And Shane. Well as mental as he was at the end I thought he was an awesome character and i was really sad when he died too.
Id definitely like them to bring out older characters in the 10 inch before some of the newer ones.
You're gonna hate me.. I never liked shane:bag: I liked tyresee though and I thought Merle was great, I wish he'd stayed in the show longer.. he was just finding his good side when they killed him off.. would have loved to have seen more of him especially playing off daryl's character.
Where did you meet the actor?

You're gonna hate me.. I never liked shane:bag: I liked tyresee though and I thought Merle was great, I wish he'd stayed in the show longer.. he was just finding his good side when they killed him off.. would have loved to have seen more of him especially playing off daryl's character.
Where did you meet the actor?
I dont hate u! A lot of people didn't like shane. I did though especially before he lost the plot. Lol
I agree Merle should still be here with us.
I met him and Sonequa at oz comic con the year before last. One of the best days of my life. Lol

• Thanks
Hi @spawnshop, just want to that you guys for listening to the fans and finding the best of both worlds with the 5" and 7" figures. Will definitely be buying the Negan and Glenn 5" figures alongside the Aaron and Sasha figures. I know we won't get as many 5" per year but the detail and quality of them will be so worth it! I think I will invest in the 7" Negan too!

Reactions: spawnshop
I dont hate u! A lot of people didn't like shane. I did though especially before he lost the plot. Lol
I agree Merle should still be here with us.
I met him and Sonequa at oz comic con the year before last. One of the best days of my life. Lol

I think I prefered him when he went a but crazy:rofl:

That's must have been awesome :notworthy: did you get anything signed?