The Walking Dead Season 4 (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Would you purchase season 4 if they got Jock to do the artwork?

• Yes!

Votes: 87 83.7%
  • No!

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was a given but you can't be sure so really hope they continue with the rest of the seasons.

Reactions: dfoles
I waited years to finally get a nice UK edition of TWD ..I waited in the hope of a version of the US digibook/digipack packaging to come out over here but it never happened so these steelbooks were what finally made me buy them....Id be gutted if they didnt continue with the steelbook releases, and yeah they have to be Jock artwork to match up with the first 3.

Yes, they kinda have to as they started the series like that. I'd be extremely pissed if they changed the look of them now I've shelled out best part of £100 for them. In fact, they'd probably get them back in the mail with a very angry note.

I realize you want the sizes to match cd,however, my single point was, they wouldn't need a jumbo steel, if they changed the interior design in the first place. Scanovo really needs to do this pronto.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just want them to carry on - they have to :ohno: If it's a jumbo again so be it I'll just have to do another slim conversion.

Reactions: dfoles
Status
Not open for further replies.