The Walking Dead Season 4 (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Would you purchase season 4 if they got Jock to do the artwork?

• Yes!

Votes: 87 83.7%
  • No!

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when we can actually expect the announcement - this will be a definite pre-order - i'd love to see Hershel on the front...

I hope they continue this with season 4 and 5 (not sure if the series will continue further after 5). The only reason I bought TWD was because the steels looked awesome, I would flip out if they don't continue!

I stand by the rest that they definitely should release season 4 in steelbook format (Jumbo? So be it!) with the artwork done by the same artist. I'd love some consistency in my collection and as a european without a region free blu ray player this is my only option over the vanilla version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not looking good :(

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1063982&postcount=10

Maybe we can still change their minds. get voting ninja's :scat:

I would be pissed seeing as I already sold the previous season 3 steelbook I had when the ES store exclusives were announced banking on building a matching collection.
Means I would have done that for nothing...
Probably lost $20 on the previous season 3 not to mention having to then pay a higher price for the ES version. :angry:

Likely wasted $50 total to build a matching set that will now not be matched anyway. :violent:

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Someone else needs to at least take up the Jock artwork and put out an S4 steelbook...

Dislike! How can I contact someone about this?

If it's true I guess the reason is because the others didn't sell that well. If so then maybe they should make an ultra limited run of S4. I'd stump up the extra.

I asked Wreck: Is it possible another retailer like Zavvi or HMV would put out a continuation using the same art?

Wreck: its possible, lack of sales is why ES most likely wont do it.

Reactions: kron
If it's true I guess the reason is because the others didn't sell that well. If so then maybe they should make an ultra limited run of S4. I'd stump up the extra.

surely the obvious answer is to sell the remaining copies at a cheaper price, ok bit of a bummer for those who bought them at the current price, at least then you have all your copies sold and wil more than likely be able to sell season 4 as you know there is the market for it as lets be honest if you've got the 3 seasons so far chances are your going to buy the fourth one and so on. then again ES still have WWZ at £27 despite it being out for about 9 or 10 months

Reactions: dfoles
surely the obvious answer is to sell the remaining copies at a cheaper price, ok bit of a bummer for those who bought them at the current price, at least then you have all your copies sold and wil more than likely be able to sell season 4 as you know there is the market for it as lets be honest if you've got the 3 seasons so far chances are your going to buy the fourth one and so on. then again ES still have WWZ at £27 despite it being out for about 9 or 10 months

Well that's something they may well do at some point in the near future with the remaining stock of S1,2& 3. But I guess it's not something they want to repeat with S4 hence why they're probably not going to do it.

Reactions: mr blue
Well that's something they may well do at some point in the near future with the remaining stock of S1,2& 3. But I guess it's not something they want to repeat with S4 hence why they're probably not going to do it.

set the prices for S4 at a reasonable price and they will sell, why would you buy S3 at £37 when currently you can buy it on blu-ray from Amazon and Play for about £15 - £20

The whole point of buying these was the continuation of similar packaging for subsequent seasons, I even double dipped on season 3 after buying the fishtank. I cant live with these for the first 3 and something else for the rest...These will be going on the bay or down to CEX and Ill buy the amarays, at least then they will be consistent..or sell en and wait for a complete collection...I waited and waited for a decent collectors versions for TWD in the UK and them this happens... :angry:

we should made every retail store to sign the agreement that if they won't complete the collection properly they will refund money back to buyers without any product return. in this case we will be protected

Man I got excited when I saw this thread resurrected.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.