The Walking Dead Season 4 (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Would you purchase season 4 if they got Jock to do the artwork?

• Yes!

Votes: 87 83.7%
  • No!

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a no-brainer! Without a fourth, it basically makes the first three pointless. However, I would expect the price to be more reasonable than Season 3 was

set the prices for S4 at a reasonable price and they will sell, why would you buy S3 at £37 when currently you can buy it on blu-ray from Amazon and Play for about £15 - £20

Most steels are overpriced imo. Pacific rim is 8 bucks on blu and blufans steel is 60... steelbooks will always command a higher premium price

I have sent emails to eOne, Entertainment Store AND even Jock to find out why they've chosen to not release this and no one has replied .. haha.

I have sent emails to eOne, Entertainment Store AND even Jock to find out why they've chosen to not release this and no one has replied .. haha.

Safe to assume your "haha" was more of a ? Because that's what mine was!

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you happen to have those email addresses available?

Reactions: kron
Damn that "Raid 2" steelbook pic from Jock's twitter makes me sad this isn't happening... yet! Come on ES, Come on,.. come on..
PeterGriffin.jpg

Reactions: dfoles
i still think there is a chance they will do the 4th steel, i think they just gonna see how many people would be interested

Stupid would be 3 seasons to bring out in the edition and then this Must be set! The need to make long out all the seasons continue, perhaps even at normal prices!

I've contacted ES also, and their staff told me that there are no plans to release season 4.

Feel like we've been mugged off after being told they intend to continue the collection.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: harry
Status
Not open for further replies.