The Walking Dead Season 4 (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Would you purchase season 4 if they got Jock to do the artwork?

• Yes!

Votes: 87 83.7%
  • No!

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if i got your hopes up with the bump but seeing the list of countries that are getting this as a release makes me slightly more hopeful that this may eventually see a UK release

sure, for continuity purposes it would be superb to have a Jock-designed steel, but I happen to quite like the limited run Media Markt version due out next month - the "tank" artwork. I'd still take Jock any day though....

It's not going to happen unless we pressure. Those who haven't, send ES a quick email saying that you're waiting for S4. After all, they did ensure us that they would carry on the series.

Just emailed and got this response.

'Unfortunately we are unable to confirm if this will be released in steelbook edition at present. Please feel free to get in touch soon as we are still waiting on confirmation from the manufacturer.'

Email them to get this done. The more pressure we put on, the more likely they are to do it.

the fact this steel isn't announced yet is the reason i didnt bought the first 3 seasons from ES, don't need another incomplete series on steel like i have with the Spartacus steels.

I have the first 3 and they look great as a set, Jock needs to make a Season 4 Steel, whether or not this needs to be distributed by Entertainment Store or not is another question. I feel their downfall on these were the high prices, leading to lower than expected sales.

So I emailed entertainment store asking if there was any news and I got this response:

"I’m afraid we are unable to confirm any information about future items, although it is unlikely that we will be stocking this item."

That doesn't sound very hopeful...

I have the first 3 and they look great as a set, Jock needs to make a Season 4 Steel, whether or not this needs to be distributed by Entertainment Store or not is another question. I feel their downfall on these were the high prices, leading to lower than expected sales.
Spot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.