The Walking Dead: Season 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - (Pre-order on Monday 29 at 18:00 BST)
Price: £34.99

6.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly it doesn't, I've just tried it on a mate's phone to double check it wasn't my phone but just the same code doesn't work :(

You've probably done this but I'll ask anyway, have you tried shutting all the zavvi windows down and starting from scratch? I always use the zavvi desk top site on my phone if that makes any difference I don't know

My CC expired since I've ordered from Zavvi last.

Added a new card (same one with a new Expiration Date), had to make sure I did all the address stuff right. Ordered Lawrence of Arabia just to make sure my bank got billed properly.

Thanks for help but just the same

image.png

It's so strange how their website allows some the code and not others, I can't see a clear reason behind it. The 15 to 30 minute thing they do is obvious but the reason behind some getting the code to work in that time frame is not.:confused:

I'm glad I got the code to work on 2/3 TWD steels though, I don't think I would be happy if I missed out on all 3. Did you get 2/3? I hope so:)

Reactions: Flash
well pre-ordered in case it goes out of stock, I still want to wait until the price goes down but hopefully more info will be out on the print run by the release date and we can all make an informed decision then to cancel and wait :naughty:

Reactions: Flash
It's so strange how their website allows some the code and not others, I can't see a clear reason behind it. The 15 to 30 minute thing they do is obvious but the reason behind some getting the code to work in that time frame is not.:confused:

I'm glad I got the code to work on 2/3 TWD steels though, I don't think I would be happy if I missed out on all 3. Did you get 2/3? I hope so:)

Yes got it with first two but knew it wouldn't work for the most expensive one. I really don't understand I was early as always and usually works but for some reason didn't :( ah well

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I think it's a bit sad to have this sporadic code everyone is spending a lot of money wouldn't hurt to let everyone have 10 % off, loyalty bonus as we all often preorder stuff pay full price then weeks later it's all reduced :(