Completed The Walking Dead (Season 11) [AMC]

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Season 7 :twd:

TWD S7 Banner.jpg

This is right up my alley and looks pretty cool.

wd.jpg

AMC Upcoming Original Series: The Walking Dead

AMC Upcoming Original Series: The Walking Dead

AMC has greenlit The Walking Dead as a six-episode series based on the comic book written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics. The Walking Dead tells the story of life following a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, traveling in search of a safe and secure home. Andrew Lincoln (Love Actually, Teachers, Strike Back) will portray the lead role of Rick Grimes while actor Jon Bernthal (The Pacific, The Ghost Writer) will portray the character Shane, who worked with Rick in the police department before the zombie disaster. Other cast includes Laurie Holden (The Shield), who plays Andrea, one of two sisters who join the survivors of the zombie plague, Steven Yeun as Glenn, an expert scavenger and Sarah Wayne Callies (Prison Break), who plays Rick's wife Lori.

The Walking Dead begins production in June in Atlanta with six, one-hour episodes for season one. The series is set to premiere in October 2010 during AMC Fearfest, the network's annual blockbuster marathon of thriller and horror films. AMC announced development of The Walking Dead in August 2009 and announced the pilot in January of this year.

About the Producers
Robert Kirkman serves as an executive producer on the project and three-time Academy Award-nominee Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) serves as writer, director and executive producer. Gale Anne Hurd (The Terminator, Aliens, Armageddon, The Incredible Hulk), chairman of Valhalla Motion Pictures, serves as Executive Producer. David Alpert from Circle of Confusion serves as Executive Producer. Charles “Chic” Eglee (Dexter, The Shield, Dark Angel) will also serve as Executive Producer, and Jack LoGiudice (Sons of Anarchy, Resurrection Blvd) will serve as Co-Executive Producer.

"AMC strives to make original shows that play like movies and The Walking Dead is a perfect complement to the network’s celebrated movie franchise, Fearfest, which has always been an important destination for our audience," said Charlie Collier, AMC President. "With its depth of story and the remarkable talent attached, The Walking Dead gives us an opportunity to raise the bar significantly within this popular genre, and continue our commitment to being the home of premium programming on basic cable."

"The Walking Dead is that rare piece of material that plays on many levels," says Joel Stillerman, Senior Vice President of Programming, Production and Digital Content. "Kirkman's series brilliantly captures the social commentary and ongoing human drama of the zombie apocalypse; and let's us kick a little zombie you-know-what from time to time."

Last edited by a moderator:
*SPOILER ALERT*

I avoided spoilers and didnt think it was on everywhere until tonight but then I was looking at something completely different and someone mentioned the walking dead, they didn't spoil anything but it was obvious they had seen the episode. I went onto sky and noticed the first episode was already there, and watched it

image.gif

I thought aww Abraham poor guy quite liked him but can survive without him but then poor Glen, I was so sad when I thought he was dead earlier in the series and now this.

image.gif

I know he was killed in the comics but was hoping they'd change it. There was at least three other people I would have chosen over him. For a moment I thought Rick was going to be eaten by Zombies aswell, that was some episode. Pretty gruesome, hard to watch in places :spitout::facepalm::arghh:

(SPOILERS) The Walking Dead: 'Staying a Few Steps Ahead' Inside Episode 701

(SPOILERS) The Walking Dead: 'Rick's Story' Making Of Episode 701

(SPOILERS) A Farewell to Fans From the Fallen of the Season 7 Premiere: Part 1

(SPOILERS) A Farewell to Fans From the Fallen of the Season 7 Premiere: Part 2

Just got around to watching the first ep and I'm in f*cking bits!

Made me feel ill !!!

This show always does this to me and takes away my favourite characters, I loved Abraham and that was a savage beating but Glenn tore a part of my soul out going like that. Glenn was one of my favorites and I really didn't think he was going to go. That was absolutely gruesome. Make up was amazing but so intense to look at. Damn that was a evil way to go

I was a little bored at first and thought "oh ere we go, dragging it out as usual and then bam a complete change of emotion

I swear if anything happens to Rick or daryl this season I'm going to loose it

a good start.
i was rlly suprised that negan killed Abraham. I read the Comics, abraham has gone for a longer time there. But hard to lose him again in the series.
Glenn i know that was coming. Thanks again to the Guy who spoils Comics in the Series Forum :D (But thanks again, because of you i started to read all the Comics and now i love them more than the Series :D)

A f*cking tiger!!

(I keep seeing that clip when you first see him sitting there with it in a advert and I didn't have a clue it was going to be walking dead!)

Pretty good second episode a lot calmer after such a high opener. Interesting new characters, looking forward to the rest of the season :)

not even 1 scene of the preview was in this episode, so why do they do previews?
It was a good episode, but Morgan and Carol changed too much. I dont like them anymore.

Reactions: Alistair G
Very Good Episode
Ezekiel is awesome in the Comics and in the Series i think it will be the same. The way he gets played is simply good. Looking forward to the next Episode.

@TheCollector86 Yeah i think your right. Carols "i don't need any attitude " starts to suck. Its every time the same for X Episodes.

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Question for those who have seen the first episode of season 7 already:

When Rick and Negan are on their spin with the RV, Rick eventually gets some time to breathe/think on the roof. In this scene, there're some quick cuts back to the remaining members of the group, only for each of them to receive a single blow to the head from Negan's Lucille. This is supposed to be Rick's imagination, when he realizes he has no choice but to cooperate with Negan, right?

Glenn's death was especially hard to stomach. From spoilers I knew it was coming, but I wouldn't have imagined it to happen as graphically (I don't know the comics, btw). However, other than the gory and gruesome nature of his passing, his first seemingly "death scene" at the third (?) episode of season 6 wrought more on me emotionally. I can't put it down in words, really. Maybe this feeling will only set in a little later in the season, when there's more time to reflect on this heavy loss.
None of them should've died. :(

Watch Episode 3 yesterday.
I'm ambivalent what i should think.
Good thing was they show how Negan will break Daryl. On the other only for this the Episode was too long.
What "fck up" the Most is this one Episode this Thing one Episode that Thing. They never change between 2 Places.