The Walking Dead - Season 7 (Blu-ray Limited Edition Statue Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: October 24, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $174.99

The Walking Dead Season 7 Limited Edition Spike Walker Statue with Soft Touch Digipak set from Lionsgate and Anchor Bay Entertainment will collect all five Season 7 Blu-ray discs plus a slew of special features into a must-have package that features a bust of Winslow, including the spikes emerging from his bloody, metal-encased head, and spikes in his chest. In fact, limited edition Winslow is interactive: special mechanics with one of the chest spikes means collectors will have to remove the spike and drive it back into the sculpture to release the Blu-ray box set underneath the bust.

dbeca951ff9ca2331fa6e5a1631f749b.jpg

72a42acefa49923b79dd29c451080df7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on canada we want this on your site also as better exchange rate against aus dollar.
Looks cool but im trying to remember what part in the season this edition is based in was that when rick got pushed into the pit and had to fight himself off this thing.
I probably pre order but will closely be watching amazon ca pre orders go live.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
You certainly don't. You've been waiting aaaaages for this one to be announced. What do u think of the design? I think its the best one since the zombie head tank of season 3. Can't wait to add this one to the collection.
I said ages ago it would be this walker. And how right was I. Damn im good. So excited for this. Looooove it. :D;):)

Can't stand this show anymore, but I wish I was still a fan, because this edition looks awesome! :OMG:

@Mark Wilson I dont have to tell u how excited i am for this. :woot::woot::woot:
I said ages ago it would be this walker. And how right was I. Damn im good. So excited for this. Looooove it. :D;):)

It's about time they talked about it....... and now to show this it was worth the wait. Remember how we've talked about how the quality for the last few seasons has been crap. They've seemed to listen to us and went with this. I remember us having the conversation where we said it would be cool if its Winslow. So yep we are awesome, lol.

• Thanks
wow. :OMG: that's really one of those editions to split opinion in your wider family when they come around to visit. :wow: i consider this a good thing. :naughty:

• Thanks
It's about time they talked about it....... and now to show this it was worth the wait. Remember how we've talked about how the quality for the last few seasons has been crap. They've seemed to listen to us and went with this. I remember us having the conversation where we said it would be cool if its Winslow. So yep we are awesome, lol.
Yeah they must have heard us lol. Definitely a super cool edition :) I bet the price will be high on this but that wont stop any of us from ordering it :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes