The Walking Dead - Season 7 (Blu-ray Limited Edition Statue Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: October 24, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $174.99

The Walking Dead Season 7 Limited Edition Spike Walker Statue with Soft Touch Digipak set from Lionsgate and Anchor Bay Entertainment will collect all five Season 7 Blu-ray discs plus a slew of special features into a must-have package that features a bust of Winslow, including the spikes emerging from his bloody, metal-encased head, and spikes in his chest. In fact, limited edition Winslow is interactive: special mechanics with one of the chest spikes means collectors will have to remove the spike and drive it back into the sculpture to release the Blu-ray box set underneath the bust.

dbeca951ff9ca2331fa6e5a1631f749b.jpg

72a42acefa49923b79dd29c451080df7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm behind by like 4 seasons. Is season 7 good? This looks pretty cool.

In my humble opinion: No, it's not. The first episode is quite intense and ultimately shocking (if you don't know the comic books). The mid season finale episode was alright, and so was the season finale. In the rest of the episodes, there's not much happening actually. The episodes just drag on, without any memorable character or story development. Half as many episodes would have sufficed to tell what they wanted tell. But they stuck to their usual 16 episodes scheme and therefore quite a few episodes feel much like filler episodes.
What you do get in season 7, however, are some of the worst CGI effects in the history of modern television. ;) One being the junk yard where Rick meets the charming fellow this statue is based on, the other being a deer. There's more to make fun of, like erratic behavior by certain people from the group, but I better stop here.
Don't get me wrong, I still like the show, but they really need to wrap things up in the upcoming season and push on more vigorously. Another season where the main story basically has not moved an inch forward over the course of 16 episodes will seriously tarnish the show.

FYI: All just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

@elle82 & @steelmybeatingheart
Could you do me a big favor, when this goes live or there is news of this being released in the UK or Europe could you please please tag me?:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

I've put the thread on watch with email notification's but I don't always check my email account and wouldn't want to miss it.. also I only get notifications here on a watched thread when someone posts a picture.

I'll appreciate it:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Ps this release looks awesome.. wonder if the price will be much higher than the S6 truck zombie:ohno: so many releases in October, I was just going through my pre orders and realised that pretty much everything I've ordered will be released in late Sept and october:OMG: I hope that this will be November but Oct seems to be popular:greedy::greedy::greedy::blackeye::LOL:

@elle82 & @steelmybeatingheart
Could you do me a big favor, when this goes live or there is news of this being released in the UK or Europe could you please please tag me?:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

I've put the thread on watch with email notification's but I don't always check my email account and wouldn't want to miss it.. also I only get notifications here on a watched thread when someone posts a picture.

I'll appreciate it:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Ps this release looks awesome.. wonder if the price will be much higher than the S6 truck zombie:ohno: so many releases in October, I was just going through my pre orders and realised that pretty much everything I've ordered will be released in late Sept and october:OMG: I hope that this will be November but Oct seems to be popular:greedy::greedy::greedy::blackeye::LOL:
Will do! I know what u mean about pre orders....all released around the same time. Thats gonna be tough lol. Im better this release will be expensive. Like thats gonna stop us....lol

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Will do! I know what u mean about pre orders....all released around the same time. Thats gonna be tough lol. Im better this release will be expensive. Like thats gonna stop us....lol
Thank you:notworthy::thumbs: I definitely don't want to miss this.. i'm really hoping for a UK release but I'll be willing to buy this from anywhere:oohyeah:

I think the truck zombie was £70 and I got it for £62 with a discount code.. I'm hoping this won't be more than £100.00:ohno: but whatever it is, we'll pay it:oohyeah::cigar::joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82

Any chance I could get a tag when the UK version goes up too please? I will keep an eye out but don't want to miss out

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
so it seems that Zavvi is the cheapest for the moment at least...WHO could expect this...???:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::LOL::LOL:
Im sure amazon price will drop,i have both on pre order but im not sure which to go for what's the difference apart from one being in black. I know different regions etc.
Im also surprised zavvi one is not sold out and why do they only have 100 is there one so different to amazon exclusives?
Im kind of going with amazon one as i have a bit of credit in my account so get this pretty cheap.
But im not canceling zavvi order just yet,if i can cancel my amazon order will always get my credit back.
But was it not editions from the uk the digibook was not as good as usa edition?

f
Im sure amazon price will drop,i have both on pre order but im not sure which to go for what's the difference apart from one being in black. I know different regions etc.
Im also surprised zavvi one is not sold out and why do they only have 100 is there one so different to amazon exclusives?
Im kind of going with amazon one as i have a bit of credit in my account so get this pretty cheap.
But im not canceling zavvi order just yet,if i can cancel my amazon order will always get my credit back.
But was it not editions from the uk the digibook was not as good as usa edition?

zavvi has 500 copies..100 copies was the evil dead edition.. also zavvi's season 6 LE wasnt a digipack if am not mistaken..

about the WD LE prices i cannot believe how much more expensive they become withe every NEW season...they way the are going if they release a LE for the whole series would cost 500 bucks...;)