Multi The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
The-Walking-Dead5.png

Based on Robert Kirkman’s groundbreaking comic book series, The Walking Dead is a five part episodic Adventure Horror game that will be available for digital download this spring for all major gaming platforms.

the-walking-dead-the-game-20120214054650780_640w.jpg

Telling the story of a new group of survivors as they struggle to flee the horror of Atlanta and the surrounding communities consumed by the undead, The Walking Dead offers players the chance to experience the very first days of the apocalypse.

the-walking-dead-the-game-20120214054659442_640w.jpg

Dan Connors, Telltale co-founder and CEO said:​
Telltale has always believed in sharing and interacting with our fans as much as possible as we head towards the launch of a game and Playing Dead is an exciting evolution of that process. I don’t think any other developer or publisher has created anything quite like this before and we really hope that people will enjoy it.

Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead added:​
What’s really exciting is that they’re telling a new story with new characters, so you’ll get to see the same world Rick Grimes did, but now from a different point of view

Here's a teaser trailer for the game...

Attachments

• walkingdead.jpg
    walkingdead.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,410
Last edited by a moderator:
I WANT this to be more like their old titles but I think it'll be more like Jurassic Park which I didn't like as much... :(
I'm not sure I've ever played any of their games if I'm honest, and I can't quite make my mind up about this game... It looks interesting, but I doubt it'll be a day one purchase for me.

Learn about The Walking Dead video game by watching PLAYING DEAD, a video series that takes you behind the scenes of the creation of the upcoming The Walking Dead video game based on Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic series. Playing Dead is the online source for exclusive looks at The Walking Dead video game and interviews with the talent responsible for bringing the world of The Walking Dead to life.

SPOILERS FROM BOTH THE COMICS AND THE SHOW ARE MENTIONED IN THE VIDEOS BELOW

What is this game?

Writing, Choice, Zombies

Robert Kirkman & First Extended Look At Gameplay

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
just a quick heads up when watching those Videos........MAJOR SPOILERS from the Comics and Possible SPOILER FOR THE SHOW

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

i will definitely be picking up this episodes, just to see the expanded TWD Universe:scat:

Reactions: Noodles
just a quick heads up when watching those Videos........MAJOR SPOILERS from the Comics and Possible SPOILER FOR THE SHOW
That'll teach me to post videos before watching them!

Thanks for that though mate. Added the spoiler warning to my post. ;)

The Walking Dead game series infects PSN starting tomorrow! Read here for the full gory details.

Are you going to check it out?

Reactions: ocielz
Got the season pass and it came with a Premium theme:D played the first episode and the story is really engaging, its somewhat slow but very interesting. I love the way the game keeps taps on the decisions you make like being loyal to certain members, choosing which characters you save and how you treat Clementine and the others. If your a fan of the show or comics(like me) you'll love this game. Also it can save up to 3 separate games to have different story branching.

Reactions: Noodles
Just checked out a few gameplay clips on Youtube and it definitely looks like my sort of game! Can't wait to get a new TV so I can finally give it a go. :D