Multi The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
The-Walking-Dead5.png

Based on Robert Kirkman’s groundbreaking comic book series, The Walking Dead is a five part episodic Adventure Horror game that will be available for digital download this spring for all major gaming platforms.

the-walking-dead-the-game-20120214054650780_640w.jpg

Telling the story of a new group of survivors as they struggle to flee the horror of Atlanta and the surrounding communities consumed by the undead, The Walking Dead offers players the chance to experience the very first days of the apocalypse.

the-walking-dead-the-game-20120214054659442_640w.jpg

Dan Connors, Telltale co-founder and CEO said:​
Telltale has always believed in sharing and interacting with our fans as much as possible as we head towards the launch of a game and Playing Dead is an exciting evolution of that process. I don’t think any other developer or publisher has created anything quite like this before and we really hope that people will enjoy it.

Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead added:​
What’s really exciting is that they’re telling a new story with new characters, so you’ll get to see the same world Rick Grimes did, but now from a different point of view

Here's a teaser trailer for the game...

Attachments

• walkingdead.jpg
    walkingdead.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,410
Last edited by a moderator:
Telltale Games confirmed at Comic Con that The Walking Dead video game will be getting a third season. It might be a while away yet though, since they're currently working on Tales from the Borderlands, based on Gearbox's shooter series, and a Game of Thrones tie-in.

I still need to catch up with the second season! :ohno:

They should be working on the next season of The Wolf Among Us and not Lame of Thrones.I think they need to hire more people over there lol.At this rate, we won't see season three until mid generation.

A recent press release from Telltale Games confirms the previously announced Season 3 will be hitting gamers on consoles, PC/Mac, and mobile platforms this November. The season will be subtitled A New Frontier, and will be distributed across five episodes.
Telltales-The-Walking-Dead-A-New-Frontier-logo.jpg

At their PAX West panel, Telltale CEO and Co-Founder, Kevin Bruner discussed the reasons behind the new season’s title:
This third new season will serve as both a continuation of what’s come before in our story, as well as an all-new beginning set nearly four years after the outbreak events of Season One. As a harrowing and horrific drama, ‘A New Frontier’ will explore beyond what it means to survive in a world ravaged by the undead, and will see our characters confronting the new rules of order and justice in a land being brutally reclaimed and rediscovered by what’s left of humanity itself.

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - A New Frontier set to debut its first chapter on Tuesday, December 20th across PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, plus iOS and Android devices.

twd season 3 telltale games.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
I can't wait for this. I got really emotionally attached to season 1 (poor Lee :( ) and I loved season 2! Again, some real tear jerking stuff in that.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007