The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season [Limited Edition] [Canada]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,345 1 0
With australian exchange rates, if I bought the US edition, not including shipping it was going to cost nearly $200. :greedy: So im pretty darn happy this has come up, waaaaaay cheaper. :thumbs::woot:

Mar 8, 2012
Near Grenoble / France
Reactions
2,296 0 0
I do not even try. I always had the custom fees by purchasing on amazon.ca because they always ship via DHL to France (even in standard shipment). For now, carriers deliver the package and send a letter a few days later to claim the customs fees.

luke98

Contributor-Steelbooks
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Reactions
31,814 1 0
I do not even try. I always had the custom fees by purchasing on amazon.ca because they always ship via DHL to France (even in standard shipment). For now, carriers deliver the package and send a letter a few days later to claim the customs fees.
Yep, Customs will open it :p no way they will let this slide through :rofl: they will chew on it :p maybe watch it too :hilarious:

Feb 17, 2011
Reactions
449 0 0
Is there any difference from the Canadian version and usa version?i currently have all usa editions and was going to get this also but exchange rate is crap against australian dollar right now and can get Canadian version for less,but usa edition might drop in price,i have usa edition on pre order.

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,345 1 0
Is there any difference from the Canadian version and usa version?i currently have all usa editions and was going to get this also but exchange rate is crap against australian dollar right now and can get Canadian version for less,but usa edition might drop in price,i have usa edition on pre order.
The last one I bought was canadian (tree walker) and I dont think theres any differences. I buy whatever I can as its cheaper then the US, the dollar is much better for us Australians.