elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: December 1st 2015
Purchase Link: amazon.ca
Price: CDN$ 111.99

81O8-l7kXrL._SL1500_.jpg

With australian exchange rates, if I bought the US edition, not including shipping it was going to cost nearly $200. :greedy: So im pretty darn happy this has come up, waaaaaay cheaper. :thumbs::woot:

I do not even try. I always had the custom fees by purchasing on amazon.ca because they always ship via DHL to France (even in standard shipment). For now, carriers deliver the package and send a letter a few days later to claim the customs fees.
Yep, Customs will open it :p no way they will let this slide through :rofl: they will chew on it :p maybe watch it too :hilarious:

Reactions: elle82
Is there any difference from the Canadian version and usa version?i currently have all usa editions and was going to get this also but exchange rate is crap against australian dollar right now and can get Canadian version for less,but usa edition might drop in price,i have usa edition on pre order.

Is there any difference from the Canadian version and usa version?i currently have all usa editions and was going to get this also but exchange rate is crap against australian dollar right now and can get Canadian version for less,but usa edition might drop in price,i have usa edition on pre order.
The last one I bought was canadian (tree walker) and I dont think theres any differences. I buy whatever I can as its cheaper then the US, the dollar is much better for us Australians.