The Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season (Limited Edition) [USA]

RELEASE DATE: Aug. 28, 2012
ORDER: Amazon

wd.jpg

LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE: Zombie Statue Created by McFarlane Toys and Designed by Greg Nicotero.

ORIGINAL POST:
6853169119_4d86ba43fd_b.jpg

6853170871_789556e0e8_b.jpg

6853169961_7fd88b19cb_b.jpg

6853195639_cbaca4db65_b.jpg

EEK! EEK!

You know what we can never have enough of? The rotting heads of freshly decapitated zombies, that's what! They are not only versatile when decorating your home, but can really add a touch of class to any joint! That's why we're excited to bring you this exclusive first look at AMC's "The Walking Dead" Season 2 DVD case from our friends at McFarlane Toys! This version of the case, featuring a screwdriver-skewered head atop the show's logo, will be available with the Special Edition Blu-Ray. While comparing it to the Blu-Ray packaging hidden in the neck means that this sucker isn't quite life-size, the sheer grossness of the thing totally makes up for it! Just look at those teeth! The prototype for the case will be featured at the McFarlane toys booth during Toy Fair, along with a number of other zombie-related goodies. And it's all just in time for the eagerly awaited second half of season 2!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/The-Walking-Dead-The-Complete-Second-Season-Blu-ray/B007MS5B6Q

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah , i ordered 2 funko Pops, a hoodie and some mugs, it was around €100, then it delivered and then i had to give UPS €50 (n):bag::blackeye: the Daryl funko pop was sold out so they cancelled that :ugh::oops::lock:
Wow that's way too much and you didn't even get everything you ordered. I can see why you wouldn't want to order again!:(

Reactions: luke98
I also got one from ebay for 240$. Even though this is a lot of money (excluding custom fees, lol) I am proud to tell it will be in my collection in 1-2 weeks.

I still love this edition, definetely a favorite in my collection! Looking forward to the season 6 one, I wonder what they will come up with this time! :woot::woot:

There is a discount code now, MEDIA15, i think i may order it with that code available :oops:
It's still expensive mate but I know you are a big walking dead fan!:thumbs: It might be worth asking them if they can mark it a bit lower though so you don't get hit with customs taxes!:)

Reactions: luke98
It's still expensive mate but I know you are a big walking dead fan!:thumbs: It might be worth asking them if they can mark it a bit lower though so you don't get hit with customs taxes!:)
i'll ask, :sorry: i will be getting some money together in a few weeks/days (something happened to me a few years ago so i will be getting something for it) :watch: and i should probably get a new camera :p i will see what they say about marking it down a bit lower :thumbs: hopefully they will :naughty: do you have this limited edition? :woot:

Reactions: harry and Sigill
i'll ask, :sorry: i will be getting some money together in a few weeks/days (something happened to me a few years ago so i will be getting something for it) :watch: and i should probably get a new camera :p i will see what they say about marking it down a bit lower :thumbs: hopefully they will :naughty: do you have this limited edition? :woot:
I don't have it mate, it looks awesome but I missed out when it first came out and then prices went crazy! It's always worth asking if they will, if they won't then it's fair enough but it's always worth checking!:thumbs: Don't worry about the camera mate if you want this set! The Walking dead is your priority!:naughty::woot:

Reactions: harry and luke98