The Walking Dead: The Complete Third Season (Limited Edition) [USA/CA/UK/FR]

Aug 29, 2011
Brazil
RELEASE DATE: Aug. 27, 2013 [USA/CA] / Sept. 30, 2013 [UK; Amazon Exclusive] / TBA [FR]

ORDER:
Amazon [USA]
Amazon [CA]
Amazon [UK]
Amazon [FR]

$74.99 here
walkingdead_season3_dvd_mtvgeek3.jpg

walkingdead_season3_dvd_mtvgeek5.jpg

"Anchor Bay Entertainment, McFarlane Toys and AMC unveiled the design of The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition Blu-Ray Set. The set features a replica of The Governor's walker head aquariums seen earlier in Season 3. As an added interactive bonus, the aquariums can actually be filled with water and come with five walker heads that can be arranged in any order. Plus, the aquariums light up. The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition Blu-Ray Set will be available through most mass retail stores later this year."

Amazing!! :drool:

Attachments

• wd3.jpg
    wd3.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 741
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 342
Last edited by a moderator:
I have not seen any of these on tv and did not want to see them as thought i get them all on blu ray and watch then,when i first seen the zombie head edition in usa for sale i had to get it,just looked so cool,im not sure if after that if any other regions came out on the zombie head but i believe the zombie head is region locked right?

I probably own a blu ray or two that are or can be region free so as i have zombie head i can probably watch it on them.I was from the uk and never bothered with the fish tank one i suppose due to money and having moved to australia my funds where limited and to be honest i was always waiting for it to come down,it did not and it then sold out.

I could get the usa version again as that will probably go with the zombie head being i already had but many was annoyed about the uk edtion compared to the usa one why was that,what was up with the uk edition?

As im in australia now the uk one is a little harder to get but also may cost more due to the au to gbp rate so maybe best i get the usa one.

I have not compared the new walking dead edition 4 with the uk price and again im wondering if i get uk one or usa one,if getting usa all editions of this then at least i will have them all as usa editions and not mixed,but most of my collections is from uk and are uk editions if i have others its cause they are region free or they dont do this anywhere else or was too much of a bargain to pass by as i have some editions of somethings from france and germany etc.
So again why was the usa tank one better than uk and whats your thoughts on the new one coming out they look the same to me,

Its do i keep them all same region or mix them up a bit

Thank you so much: ordered!!!

Sweet, glad you got one

Cost approx. £43 shipped to uk via AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping including just under £8 pre paid import fee so I should get no unexpected customs fees now.

I was suprised as to a US address it was approx. £27 and slow postage to uk was only £33 and then Global expedited was just a small extra for better safe of mind.

I cant wait to have this in hand as ill also now have all seasons in US digipacks

• Informative
Reactions: vurt