The Walking Dead: The Complete Third Season (Limited Edition)

walking dead season 3 exclusive

Pre-order price of $74.99 w/no tax in certain states (see FAQ for gohastings)

Standard Shipping ($0.96)

Same pre-order price policy and guarantee as amazon. (if it falls below your pre-order price, they will refund the difference)

click me, if the link doesnt work, you can search for it through gohastings.com (just type in walking dead season 3)

FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE: earlybird (thank you to confessor94)

Last edited by a moderator:
that is a good deal. I wonder if Amazon will price match it?

i honestly doubt amazon will price match mainly because they dont really see gohasting as a competitor. Now if target, frys or bestbuy had it lower it would be likely amazon would step up and price match.

im also fairly certain we'll know the sale price by the coming week as target and bestbuys ad are always leaked a couple weeks early.

I prefer to wait for a series to end and release the complete set but for that price I had to buy it. Now I need to go back and hunt down the zombie head from Season 2 + "Don't Open, Dead Inside" doors from Season 1.... The money goes quicker than it comes :(

Got mine from gohastings. Even if Amazon price matches, doesn't matter. No Tax, free shipping and possibly faster free shipping from gohastings :) works out just fine.

They are. I have purchased calendars and a few games from them. They're reliable.

Thanks, buddy. I'll cancel my Amazon pre-order and purchase it from gohastings instead. :)

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

I just found the promo code "earlybird" online which gives you free shipping on pre-orders. I know it's just a dollar but I figured I mention it. Every penny counts. :D

Reactions: alvinhwang21
Thanks, buddy. I'll cancel my Amazon pre-order and purchase it from gohastings instead. :)

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

I just found the promo code "earlybird" online which gives you free shipping on pre-orders. I know it's just a dollar but I figured I mention it. Every penny counts. :D

thanks for the code ! i re-ordered mine, cause every dollar does count !

Reactions: confessor94
***fyi*** its a pain to cancel pre-orders from their site. you have to call their customer care, put in a request and then they have to send it off to another part of the company and you'll get a response in 1-3 business days :movie:

so heres an update for all you folks who do not trust gohastings and their shipping.

Bestbuy price matches any gohastings store front BUT the storefront has to be within 20 miles of the bestbuy you will be purchasing the item from.

You will need to go through gohastings website, towards the bottom and center of the page you can type in your zip to see if you have any gohastings around your area. I would take their number down so you have it ready on tuesday so a bestbuy rep can call them and verify that the item is in stock and at the given price.

this seems like a lot of work but if you want to save money and want the item on release day, heres your best option.

***FYI*** i have no idea what gohastings storefronts will be charging for this

Last edited:
Reactions: SlimJim24