The Warriors (DVD Steelbook) [Australia]

steelbook95060

Premium Supporter
May 14, 2012
CA, US
STEELBOOK INFO:
i just got my warriors dvd SB. despite the G1 size, i am very happy with it. flat black background with some nice colors. it is a classic movie. no artwork inside, but there is a nice looking disc. the last photo is my swapping the boring region 1 disc and using the cover to wrap the region 4 disc.

MOVIE INFO:
A battle of gigantic proportions is looming in the neon underground of New York City. The armies of the night number 100,000; they outnumber the police 5 to 1; and tonight they're after the Warriors - a street gang blamed unfairly for a rival gang leader's death. This contemporary action-adventure story takes place at night, underground, in the sub-culture of gang warfare that rages from Coney Island to Manhattan to the Bronx. Members of the Warriors fight for their lives, seek to survive in the urban jungle and learn the meaning of loyalty. This intense and stylized film is a dazzling achievement for cinematographer Andrew Laszlo.

Special Features:

* Introduction by Director Walter Hill
* 4 Featurettes
o The Beginning
o Battleground
o The Way Home
o The Phenomenon
* Original Theatrical Trailer

Actors: Michael Beck David Patrick Kelly Ginny Ortiz James Remar Mercedes Ruehl Deborah Van Valkenburgh
Director: Walter Hill
Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1 16:9 Enhanced
Transfer Format: Widescreen
Category: Action Thriller Crime/Mystery
Region: 4
Format: DVD
Year: 1979
Distributor: Paramount
Rating: R18+
Languages: English
Subtitles: English English - HI