The Witch (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: October 2, 2017
Purchase link: CDON.fi (ships only within Finland)
Price: 9.95 EUR
Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release

the_witch_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-40629136-.jpg

the_witch_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-40629136-bckl.jpg

Liking the artwork for this one too! I still need to check the film out first though.

Finally a european steelbook of 'The VVitch', unless there is one out already i'm not aware of.
Hopefully someone will be kind enough to do a GB if they don't ship to other countries.
Edit. I suppose it contains english plus subs?

Like the back a lot, would love the front if it was Thomasin walking into the woods in place of Caleb.

Either way I'll be buying this if there's a UK release, adore this movie!

Finally a european steelbook of 'The VVitch', unless there is one out already i'm not aware of.
Hopefully someone will be kind enough to do a GB if they don't ship to other countries.
Edit. I suppose it contains english plus subs?
I'd be happy to help but as The Witch is a Universal Sony Pictures HE release it is almost 100% certain that this steelbook will be released in a number of other countries, too. We'll know more in a couple of months.

The disc has English DTS-HD MA 5.1 audio with subtitles in English, SE/NO/DK/FI, Icelandic, Czech, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Romanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Arabic and Hindi (at least these are mentioned on the standard Blu-ray release back cover).

I'd be happy to help but as The Witch is a Universal Sony Pictures HE release it is almost 100% certain that this steelbook will be released in a number of other countries, too. We'll know more in a couple of months.

The disc has English DTS-HD MA 5.1 audio with subtitles in English, SE/NO/DK/FI, Icelandic, Czech, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Romanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Arabic and Hindi (at least these are mentioned on the standard Blu-ray release back cover).
Wow, now THAT was a helpful and detailed response. Thank you.

Hahha you just reminded me of some of the poorest mum jokes we witnessed in history. Hilarious for all the wrong reasons
Haha good, because that's exactly what I was going for. ;) :p

But anyway... think I'll pick this up for cheap from CeX on Friday and give it a watch over the weekend.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo