The Witch - Mondo Mystery Movie XII Screening with Poster by Aaron Horkey

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Tickets will go on sale https://mondotees.com/pages/mondocon-events

on Wednesday, October 12th at 12:00PM CST

Limit four tickets per person. A MondoCon wristband for the same day as the screening will be required for entry.

Mondo Mystery Movie XII is coming to MondoCon 3! It's been a few years and we couldn't be more excited about this. Tickets go on sale this Wednesday at 12pm CST, but the movie will remain a closely held secret until the lights go down in the theater and the film starts Saturday night at MondoCon. All attendees will receive an exclusive screen printed poster for the film, included with ticket purchase.

$100.00

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
And yes, that too. I'm also fine with slow pace. It actually works better for certain films. I was surprised that i actually watched till the end. But at the end i was like "Really?" If they were gonna end it like that, they could've done so much more with rest of the movie.

Yeah, I agree. It was too scattered for my tastes - themes I thought we'd be exploring (even some audio tracks) that were heavy handed in the first act didn't show up again later at all.

There was a point where they could have ended it, have it be totally open ended and quit there - I didn't really need the big reveal at the end to be freaked out.

IMO, we could have ended it when she returned to the house and put her head on the table.

Yeah, I agree. It was too scattered for my tastes - themes I thought we'd be exploring (even some audio tracks) that were heavy handed in the first act didn't show up again later at all.

There was a point where they could have ended it, have it be totally open ended and quit there - I didn't really need the big reveal at the end to be freaked out.

IMO, we could have ended it when she returned to the house and put her head on the table.
Exactly! But oh well. At least it wasnt completely boring. :)