May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: July 18th, 2016
Purchase link: :amazon: Amazon.co.uk
Price: £14.99

the witch UK_2.jpg
popcorn2.gif

the witch uk banner.jpg

Nice find @bloodsnake007! I haven't checked this out yet but I have heard good things about it!:)
@Sigill I like this artcover way MORE than the US :photo: :thumbs: And I also have yet to see this, but my sister watched in the theater and told me it left her with an uneasy feeling :ohno:, it scared her GOOD :naughty: :D, so I'm looking forward to owning the bluray! ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
@Sigill I like this artcover way MORE than the US :photo: :thumbs: And I also have yet to see this, but my sister watched in the theater and told me it left her with an uneasy feeling :ohno:, it scared her GOOD :naughty: :D, so I'm looking forward to owning the bluray! ;)
Sounds good! I checked the trailer out and it did look pretty spooky! :OMG: I'm looking forward to it! The Blu-ray will be my first watch too!:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Did anyone receive it with slipcover? I just got mine from Amazon and it came slipless :( ...
It seems the slips are very hard to find on this. Most people have been receiving them without. There a few on ebay so they definatly made a slipcover but it's not easy to find.:( I've cancelled my order so I can try and pick it up with the slip.